Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna of Soho  (Read 20181 times)

rayman2

That sounds quite a lot like my first appointment with her, though I in no way got the amount of time you did. A lot of people on PN seem to be quite disappointed with her of late (and as mentioned above, I had a very average punt, at least by Anna's standards) but perhaps she was just going through a bad patch and is returning to form. I'm not going to risk seeing her again though, but that's just a personal choice.

I really think I could have stayed longer if I wished. But I was beginning to get nervous near the end. Over-staying for like 5-10 minutes is not big deal, but paying for 10 minutes and staying about 45 minutes gets you a bit paranoid about what is going on.  :unknown:

Offline ladiesman020

There are certain people on PN that don't get extras so they think that the rest of us shouldn't get these extras and have tryed to turn Anna into not giving out extras.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

rayman2

There are certain people on PN that don't get extras so they think that the rest of us shouldn't get these extras and have tryed to turn Anna into not giving out extras.

Why would anyone think like that? WG's are also people with feelings and desires and for whatever reason, they may choose to give extras. It's certainly not our business. We pay for the time, and if we get something extra, it's at the ladies discretion. :)

Offline ladiesman020

Does anyone know when she's back punting????

Offline StevenS

I don't know if the soho walk up details are still accurate but if Anna sounds a bit loopy then I can recommend kimmy. Little firecracker! Wardour street I think. There was also a fab blonde who claimed to be Swedish. Fake tits but a great time. Can't remember her name.

Offline joshwinkers

Does anyone know when she's back punting????

According to PN's soho thread she's back now, but only working Mon, Tues, Thur, and Fri. Rumours suggest she's cut back on the services offered too, but is a bit more happier since her holiday.

I don't know if the soho walk up details are still accurate but if Anna sounds a bit loopy then I can recommend kimmy. Little firecracker! Wardour street I think. There was also a fab blonde who claimed to be Swedish. Fake tits but a great time. Can't remember her name.

Does she offer any extra services (ie kissing, owo?) like Anna did, or is it just standard services?

Offline StevenS

She did all of that and captured a lot of it on my phone for free. I didn't ask for that, she just suggested it.

Offline joshwinkers

Oh cool, sounds like a gem to me, thank you for the info - out of interest, how much did you pay?

Offline joshwinkers

Nice! And thank you again for the info. :)

Offline ladiesman020

Anna gives a basic service now, even if u pay for 30mins (£70)  I asked her for anal a few times then she asked me to leave the room. The days of her giving an A+++ service are long over. Some people on PN have got to her and also she has a boyfriend (pimp) so that's why she says she won't do anal.

letsmeetme

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:56:09 pm by letsmeetme »

Offline KentAde

Anna gives a basic service now, even if u pay for 30mins (£70)  I asked her for anal a few times then she asked me to leave the room. The days of her giving an A+++ service are long over. Some people on PN have got to her and also she has a boyfriend (pimp) so that's why she says she won't do anal.

That's a real shame, as used to love anal and CIM from her!  ;)

newpunter2day

She did all of that and captured a lot of it on my phone for free. I didn't ask for that, she just suggested it.

she allows recording of the session as well now ?

Offline StevenS

That was referring to kimmy not anna. I have no idea if it's usual but she just asked me I wanted to film it so I said yes.

Offline ladiesman020

Yes.. the Hypocrisy of not doing anal because u have a boyfriend but yet still giving tricks. Hypocrisy

Offline Meursault

I can confirm Anna is now only offering more vanilla services.
I only ever partook in basic services anyway, so personally believe this is a good move for her and safer for punters too surely?
I had a really nice basic punt with her last week, when she was friendly, affectionate and relaxed. VGVFM

Offline ladiesman020

Why the fuck Wud we want dull punts like all the other poor providers in soho. As long as the sex is with a condom, which they are. It's safe

Offline KentAde

I can confirm Anna is now only offering more vanilla services.
I only ever partook in basic services anyway, so personally believe this is a good move for her and safer for punters too surely?
I had a really nice basic punt with her last week, when she was friendly, affectionate and relaxed. VGVFM

Oh well, that's me gone then. Not worth seeing her now....

Offline Meursault

Why the fuck Wud we want dull punts like all the other poor providers in soho. As long as the sex is with a condom, which they are. It's safe
Depends on your definition of safe really. Anyway, each to their own  :drinks:

Offline ladiesman020

Most girls at the house of divine do the same service but those girl arnt perceived as unsafe

Offline citynight

Has anyone seen Anna recently? What are her services like now?

She used to be a lot of fun, although came a bit close to risky on occasion (another WG I spoke to hated her for it). I fancy going back & seeing her. Hope she's well, I liked her.

newpunter2day

what was the risky encounter ?

Offline Meursault

Has anyone seen Anna recently? What are her services like now?

She used to be a lot of fun, although came a bit close to risky on occasion (another WG I spoke to hated her for it). I fancy going back & seeing her. Hope she's well, I liked her.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22403.0
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:17:34 pm by Meursault »

Offline citynight

what was the risky encounter ?

She was very carefree last year & it sometimes felt like the jacket wouldn't go on in time! (it always did though. there were debates on the other site about how far she'd go but it was always safe enough in the end). Very sexy experiences, Anna is a lovely girl. Glad to hear she's taking good care of herself now.

Offline Meursault

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22403.0

Thanks! Really helpful!
I'll almost certainly be seeing her this weekend. Will PM you if the experience is the same. I'll obviously post here if there's anything new to report.

Offline citynight

I'll almost certainly be seeing her this weekend. Will PM you if the experience is the same. I'll obviously post here if there's anything new to report.

Thanks DD. Tried a few others around Soho and nothing is the same. Bianca is a lot of fun though.

The other ends of the scale, Rosy at Peter Street is very cute but inexperienced (would go back but each time i tried, there was the same different girl instead. Twice she slammed the door in my face!  :dash:) and Angie, who seems very uninterested and a clock watcher. Total disaster! I think she's not even close to Anna in looks or attitude. Made me feel rushed and I might as well have been with a mannequin! How the hell is she a Soho legend???

Offline akauya

Thanks DD. Tried a few others around Soho and nothing is the same. Bianca is a lot of fun though.

The other ends of the scale, Rosy at Peter Street is very cute but inexperienced (would go back but each time i tried, there was the same different girl instead. Twice she slammed the door in my face!  :dash:) and Angie, who seems very uninterested and a clock watcher. Total disaster! I think she's not even close to Anna in looks or attitude. Made me feel rushed and I might as well have been with a mannequin! How the hell is she a Soho legend???

Agreed. I saw her a couple of months back and her service was way off from what it used to be. Maybe she is getting burnt out.

Offline joshwinkers

...and Angie, who seems very uninterested and a clock watcher. Total disaster! I think she's not even close to Anna in looks or attitude. Made me feel rushed and I might as well have been with a mannequin! How the hell is she a Soho legend???

I saw her over 10 years ago, when she had a great reputation on %%%, though can't say I was that impressed even back then, sure she was gorgeous with an amazing body but the service was fairly average. Whatever the case, working in Soho for ten years can't do anyone any good, so I'm not surprised to hear she's (sadly) burnt out now.

Offline Meursault

I saw her over 10 years ago, when she had a great reputation on %%%, though can't say I was that impressed even back then, sure she was gorgeous with an amazing body but the service was fairly average. Whatever the case, working in Soho for ten years can't do anyone any good, so I'm not surprised to hear she's (sadly) burnt out now.
+1

Offline citynight

+1

It was the second time I'd seen her. First about two years ago, she was quiet and uninterested (which I accept in Soho) but this time it felt really rushed and not even slightly fun. I don't even think she's that attractive, just an average girl that is well presented! But worst was her attitude. She seemed really on edge and when I asked about Romilly Street, she slagged off Anna. I know where I'd rather have been! Angie could learn a lot from Anna about how to make you leave with a smile.

Anyone know more about Rosy at Peter Street? She was very pretty but not been there each time I returned. The maids and the other girls have got very angry at me not staying. It's a shame Rosy doesn't work elsewhere, as that place is a fleapit.