Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you deal with Bait and Switch nowadays ?  (Read 1737 times)

Peterpack

In my early days of punting, i would go through with every booking regardless of how disappointing the lady was.

Nowadays i generally still will up to a certain price point, but if i am going to pay a premium, i won't get ripped off. I allow for a certain "artistic license" with photos, but if the girl really is not the girl in the photos (way uglier) and is charging a premium, i won't go through with the booking. I work too hard for my money to throw it away.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

sometimes the bait is more good looking or some other way better than the original, but usually I would WALK but it has not happened to me much for some years as mostly it would be London suburban or urban young EE ladies who are mostly not to my taste anyways, older ones maybe or more rural or small town.

so the short answer is cut your losses on the travel, plenty more fish, walk or even run.

MrBridger

sometimes the bait is more good looking or some other way better than the original, but usually I would WALK but it has not happened to me much for some years as mostly it would be London suburban or urban young EE ladies who are mostly not to my taste anyways, older ones maybe or more rural or small town.

so the short answer is cut your losses on the travel, plenty more fish, walk or even run.

+1. The best way to deal with it is not to put yourself in that position in the first place. Do your research, avoid obvious pitfalls, use the advice available on this forum. It's what I did when I started out and I've never regretted going for quality over price. I think if my first exoerience had been B&S or even one of those soulless mechanical experiences one reads about so much on here I would never have bothered again. As it happens I struck lucky first time out and have never looked back.

Offline Cuntminion

keep a badger in a duffel bag and get it out and scraper

Two can play at bait and switch

pking_paul

I guess the look and run approach is best. Most of the aw girls I've met are pretty much like their pics but as mentioned elsewhere, watch out for the photoshopping as it can be a real bummer. More normal looking pics are safer bets imho.

Offline Cuntminion

I guess the look and run approach is best. Most of the aw girls I've met are pretty much like their pics but as mentioned elsewhere, watch out for the photoshopping as it can be a real bummer. More normal looking pics are safer bets imho.

Plenty of good old photo shoot style pics on aw, much prefer the old mirror phone photos much more honest

Offline Daffodil

Simple for me, if I fancy her I'll still punt her.

However, there are a few extra steps to consider:

1) do you fancy her as much as the girl you wanted to see? How much would you have been willing to spend if it had been this girl's profile you'd seen on AW? That is your new rate. She accepts it or you walk.

2) regardless, you now have the power. Point out that you know it's a bait and switch and that you'll walk if you don't get a discount. You may even fancy this girl more, but one way or another you should be leaving this punt with your wallet heavier than expected.

3) it is always important to check services on the day before handing over the cash, but is now of paramount importance. This is a different person with different likes and dislikes.

4) no matter what happens, this is a negative review. The switch might be Scarlett Johansson, the sex amazing, and the rate reduced to a tenner, but a bait and switch is an automatic negative.

Offline smiths

In my early days of punting, i would go through with every booking regardless of how disappointing the lady was.

Nowadays i generally still will up to a certain price point, but if i am going to pay a premium, i won't get ripped off. I allow for a certain "artistic license" with photos, but if the girl really is not the girl in the photos (way uglier) and is charging a premium, i won't go through with the booking. I work too hard for my money to throw it away.

I was the same as you for many years. Nowadays I walk if I have ANY doubts and go see my plan B option instead. I have been bait and switched on occasion and usually the switch has been a pig so I had no interest in fucking them anyway but under no circumstances however attractive the switch was I would walk, all assuming I was aware I was the victim of a bait and switch which as I will take a chance in search of a gem sometimes who don't have face pics I might not be aware.

I require WGs with a good attitude, just being prepared to practice bait and switch or having a pimp that does makes a WG one with a bad attitude to me so I lose interest in them and want to leave asap. I also now have a zero tolerance policy on WGs.

i have been there got that badge
but what about 10/15year old photos
heavy photo shopping
photos taken to hid no boobs  /scars /large gut
do you walk then ??

Offline Rufus T Firefly

If I don't find the girl attractive I'm not going to part with my hard earned cash to fuck her I just walk, seem to have a sixth sense now in looking at Adultwork profiles and sussing if they are genuine (think it's something about the photos)

Once had an argument with a EE girl when I complained that she was not the girl in the photos she had thew audacity to correct me until i got out my phone and brought up her page, which quickly shut her up.

It's your money and they're the ones who are being dishonest by misrepresenting themselves (would you hand over £20k to a garage for an old Fiesta when the advert claimed it was a nearly new BMW 5 series?)

Offline HappyandLucky

Only happened to me twice. Walked both times and went to plan B

Offline madeinwales56

Walk away otherwise you are just encouraging these scamming bastards.

Offline tantric talents

keep a badger in a duffel bag and get it out and scarper

Two can play at bait and switch

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuckman

My money so it's my choice which is to walk. Don't go through with the punt, it only encourages them.

Offline itk

I've only found bait and switch to be when I've seen EE's. Once whilst in London it turned out the switch looked a far better looking girl who I decided to see, and iit turned out to be a decent punt. Other occassions I just walk, I'm paying a lot of money at the end of the day, so I will only see what I've planned to see.