Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Never had a F U C K on adultwork.  (Read 6603 times)

dantheman

This is just a bit of fun, I have logged into AW hundreds of times in the last 4 years but have never had a F U C K  on the touring letters you have to put in when you do log on.
Has anyone else had a F U C K on the touring letters or any other funny words?
I had F E R K the other day.

LL

vorian

This is just a bit of fun, I have logged into AW hundreds of times in the last 4 years but have never had a F U C K  on the touring letters you have to put in when you do log on.
Has anyone else had a F U C K on the touring letters or any other funny words?
I had F E R K the other day.

There was a prossie and I can't remember where I saw it, who had an avatar which was a screen shot of an AW log which showed  CUNT not sure if it was real or faked.

dantheman

There was a prossie and I can't remember where I saw it, who had an avatar which was a screen shot of an AW log which showed  CUNT not sure if it was real or faked.
:angelgirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Someone started this thread a while back, so I noted all the letters for a few days.

The Only letters I've NOT Yet encountered are: B I L Q

I suspect that it is because they closely resemble other characters, so are not brought up.

Sad git that I am, has anyone encountered these?

Offline Stew

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I have had fuck, cunt BBBJ and anal but don't really take notice of them anymore.  Personally I think they are a pain in the arse especially when you type int he right letters and it keeps saying you haven't no matter how many times you check it
There should be an option to stay logged in for those of us who don't need to log out

vorian

I have had fuck, cunt BBBJ and anal but don't really take notice of them anymore.  Personally I think they are a pain in the arse especially when you type int he right letters and it keeps saying you haven't no matter how many times you check it
There should be an option to stay logged in for those of us who don't need to log out

Someone said if you use the AW phone app, you don't have to do the bot test, not sure if it would give you access to all the SP functions you would need.  :unknown:

dantheman

Someone said if you use the AW phone app, you don't have to do the bot test, not sure if it would give you access to all the SP functions you would need.  :unknown:
Major warning about that app, although brilliant, you can't on the iphone delete  it like you do with other apps, you can swipe and make it disappear but it will always be on your phone. Just a warning if you sold the phone or gave it to a family member, They may just stumble across it.
Getting back to your point Mr V, no you don't have to put the letters in, just a number code that you select when installing the app.

vorian

Major warning about that app, although brilliant, you can't on the iphone delete  it like you do with other apps, you can swipe and make it disappear but it will always be on your phone. Just a warning if you sold the phone or gave it to a family member, They may just stumble across it.
Getting back to your point Mr V, no you don't have to put the letters in, just a number code that you select when installing the app.

Thanks for the advice, I use a android phone, can't seem to find an AW app in the playstore though.  :unknown:

Captain Kang

I've had a few fun ones before but  I got **VD today.  :scare:

dantheman

I've had a few fun ones before but  I got **VD today.  :scare:
F U C K
T H A T
M A T E

Offline NotTooOld4It

I can't say I've ever really noticed the letters, though I think I would remember any combination that seemed 'rude' or 'naughty. At least you can ready the bloody things on AW. Lots of sites, and not just 'adult' ones, use the 'captcha' system where the letters are so distorted they're just about impossible to read. I can't see that it makes any difference whether the letters are distorted or not; if the 'person' trying to get into a site is really as machine it won't be able to 'read' the letters either way.

Offline Urban_G

Closest I've had to anything was PUSY.

ulander

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Offline socks

I had UAGN a couple of days ago and having just read a text speak message from a reg, read it as 'you again'. Cheeky fuckers I thought

yorkshire123

I'm just trying in hope of getting WOTW  :D
Not the award just the letters  :sarcastic:

Offline Taggart

I've had WANK and CUMS. Made me smile.

Offline MrBlackDude

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for the advice, I use a android phone, can't seem to find an AW app in the playstore though.  :unknown:

Android is far too niche, Vorian. It's clearly not worth aw shelling out the cash to have an Android app developed.  ;)

Offline Garden69

Today I got PNAS which amused me. For the slower amongst you try P-NAS

Offline Taggart

I had W A N K once. So I did  :D
Also had K N O B

It can make you smile...

Offline threechilliman

I had a F U X X a few days ago.

tcm

Offline Garden69

I had W A N K once. So I did  :D
Also had K N O B

It can make you smile...

Unless you take it up the arse, then it can make you wince  :lol:

LL

Resurrected an old thread which is still relevant.
For those who don't remember it's about finding comedy terms in the captcha letters when logging in to AdultWork. Well today I had "P U S Y"  :thumbsup:

cockneybstrd

I recently had HOMO.

Of course I then offered the laptop outside for a row.

Which it refused to do and just sat there like a fucking homo

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Recently, I had U K P ??, can't recall the 4th letter!!

E.L. Wisty

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kriss

Recently, I had U K P ??, can't recall the 4th letter!!

It wasn't UKIP was it?  :scare:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chapmanpincher

I think they are messing with us - just had a CUCK  :wackogirl:

Offline threechilliman

I had an MMDP the other day. :scare:

tcm

will-ow