Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 10 handed massage in Londinium - strewth  (Read 2319 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Am wondering how many hands will fit on littleWP at the same time  :lol:

Offline beanfarmer05

I'd be VERY surprised if that pic is actually the girls, it looks like some random model shot from fhm /nuts mags..

Offline sonyvaio

Sounds like an interesting idea!

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Am wondering how many hands will fit on littleWP at the same time  :lol:

Just the one ???   :D :D :D

Offline maxxblue

I'd be VERY surprised if that pic is actually the girls, it looks like some random model shot from fhm /nuts mags..

Unfortunately a quick search on Tineye shows that you are right  :(

Offline Jonestown

Complete twaddle, no way is it going to be economic to have five girls sitting on their fannies waiting for a suitably gullible mug to come along.

Offline webpunter

+1  Have to say that i think its creative advertising & the burd mentions she does have 4 mates - if thats what the punter wants.  Which shows some creativity which isn't a bad thing
As for the burds in the pic being real  :lol:  And i thought a light-hearted thread to start
I fancy the idea of booking a 90 min session.  Each of the burds gives me a massage [well HJ] for 15 mins & i pick the best two for the finale

Complete twaddle, no way is it going to be economic to have five girls sitting on their fannies waiting for a suitably gullible mug to come along.

Offline pewpewpew

Sounds like a nice idea but not sure that I would feel at ease with 5 girls. How much do you reckon they'd charge?

Offline punting 101

Prices are usually £60 for 30mins or £80 for an hour with 2 hands. So If you calculate it that way it's like £400 for an hour.  :wacko:

Would need to be a massive massage room/table to work also. Can't be possible and really a waste of punters cash having 10hands anyway.

Offline Steve2

Offline fed24

I have had a few two girl punts and to be honest whilst it was something to tick off the bucket list I actually found it to be more off putting to an enjoyable punt. I like concentrating on woman at a time...

So five woman, crowded!

Offline Home Alone

I have had a few two girl punts and to be honest whilst it was something to tick off the bucket list I actually found it to be more off putting to an enjoyable punt. I like concentrating on woman at a time...

I had an unsatisfactory MFF very early in my punting career & didn't enjoy it very much. The 2 girls I saw were from a Parlour I visited - I knew no different at the time! - who were offering the service, independently. Tbh, I felt a bit ripped off & ever since, like you fed24, I've concentrated on one woman at a time.

However, a 2-girl Service is an itch I've wanted to scratch for some time. I'm sure I read on here some months ago that, as with everything else, it's best to see someone you've seen on her own who also has another SP whow she offers the service with.

So, as one of the lasses I've seen lately apparently has another SP with whom she offers MFF, then maybe, just maybe!

Offline fed24

The most recent 2 girl punt I had was two years ago and I had it for an amusing reason.

Flat had two young woman on both attractive albeit I found one more attractive then the other. The woman I found more attractive would not give OWO whilst the other did. I booked both!

Started off with the girl I found less attractive giving me OWO then a condom was put on and the girl I found more attractive gave OW. Less attractive girl then climbed on for some cowboy action then condom was switched and I asked her to leave as it was distracting fucking the girl I found more attractive in my preferred missionary with the other in the room. She happily left and I had a happy final half hour of the punt focussed on fucking the girl that turned me on more yet wouldn't give OWO.

An expensive way to get the experience I wanted but heck sometimes a man has to think laterally.