Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork: Any Bad Stories?  (Read 1787 times)

TheKingsman

I'll be trying out AdultWork, soon. 🤔

Is it worth it? Feel free to add any quick tips. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the fakes from Vivastreet, or that the unreadable texts... 😒

Offline Turtle Z

I'm of the view that you can manage perfectly well without an AW profile but if you have one then ensure you have a separate handle to your name here and ensure that no links are ever made between both accounts.  UKP is 'THE' only reliable site for punters and you'd get by perfectly well just using the reviews here. If you use AW don't believe a word of any review written on there, many girls have multiple profiles and make up their own reviews.

TheKingsman

Thank you for the tip, I make sure I don't use the same handle between here and AW.

Some bad experiences with Vivastreet have left me wary of fakes, if you know what I mean. 😅

Offline od13218

Thank you for the tip, I make sure I don't use the same handle between here and AW.

Some bad experiences with Vivastreet have left me wary of fakes, if you know what I mean. 😅
Use AW and cross reference any WGs you like the look of by searching UKP for their ID number number- it will bring up any reviews or discussions here which should save you any bad experiences.
You don't even have to be an AW member to search WGs - personally I always prefer to call rather than email anyway as you get a good feeling for attitude if you speak to them.

Offline PLeisure

First entry of the Punting Wiki (links below) is worth a read:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10.0  :hi:

raylondoner

As criticised as it is, there is nothing better out there from the non-proprietary perspective, you just have to use a bit of common sense and make sure that whomsoever you select seems genuine and do the necessary checks, including on here.   :hi:

pking_paul

As criticised as it is, there is nothing better out there from the non-proprietary perspective, you just have to use a bit of common sense and make sure that whomsoever you select seems genuine and do the necessary checks, including on here.   :hi:

+1

Also I wouldn't totally blank all the feedback as suggested in an earlier post, but to be a bit of detective and take your time looking at who they have seen before etc. If you find a punter with similar tastes to yourself, you can also get to see some useful alternatives too. Whatever, its much better than Viva Street as far as I am concerned.

rastamangyaldemsugar

I'll be trying out AdultWork, soon. 🤔

Is it worth it? Feel free to add any quick tips. Quite frankly, I'm tired of all the fakes from Vivastreet, or that the unreadable texts... 😒

Top Tips:
Always go for girls with phone numbers.
Always check the postcodes on street view, to avoid ending up on council stays where you'll end up getting robbed or beaten up, by the local guys on the block or pimps etc.
Always go for girls with photos in the basic profile and photo gallery, once that haven't been re-touched up.
Stick to 15 minutes or 30 minutes, for the first few visits, nothing worse than having to stay with a girl you don't like.
Shop around, you don't want a girl that will kick you out after a punt straight away or a clock watcher, you want a chick that you can have a laugh with and that doesn't feel that their pushing you out during or after the punt.
Punt in areas your familiar with, well lit and safe.
Be careful, as some will advertise BB on their profile and also when you turn up to the session.
Make sure, the condoms are legit etc.
Make sure the girl is fresh when you turn up.

LL

Any bad stories? Who long have you got?! :D
Just read my negative reviews - that would be easier.