Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya -Paddington - Oral Perfection  (Read 3819 times)

89 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (79 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Mahseve1

Having appetite wetted by other reports, here is my experience.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Initial contact by text, seeking a booking foŕ next day. Asked to contact next morning, which I di.d.
Prompt response to initial text, followed up with brief call, and arrangements confirmed for booking, later afternoon.  45 minutes with OWO and CIM at £100.  All confirmed by text, incluing address, sent within five minutes.

Location about 8/10 minutes walk from Paddington Station, but would not be far from Royal Oak tube.

On arrival, usual system with property number etc provided a couple of minutes early.

Buzzed in promptly, and door to ground lloor flat (which was clean and tidy), opened as I approached.

Tanya was looking stunning, dressed as requested, as Secretary.  Greeted and straight into DFK in the hallway.  Her and my hands everywhere.  Within a few moments, my hands were on her breasts and then under her skirt fondling her cheeks, and her hand on my trousers fondling.

After a few minutes, broke off, dealt with admin, and moved to welll sized bedroom.

More DFK which was absolutely great, and fully unrestrained, foĺlowed by undressing each other.  Took off Tanya's short skirt, exposing small thong over suspenders, and roamed over her pussy and ass.  As I unbuttoned her blouse, Tanya took off my shirt and trousers.   DFK continued as removed Tanya's bra.  Paused DFK to kiss Tanya's nipples.   Breasts are enhanced nice size, just a good handful , but if one comment, not as soft as could be.   Returned to DFK, whilst we both fondled lower areas inside and outside underwear.

Then i dropped down and whilst teasing Tanya's pussy, undid suspenders, removed suspender belt and rolled stockings off.  Stood back up, returned for more DFK, but within moments we both removed each others last item of clothing.  Tanya did not struggle too much with removing my pants over my rock hard cock with was stretching my pants out by a good few inches (but not too much) and then dropped to her knees for OWO. No hesistation as she took my cock into her mouth.

Absolutely fantastic and very skiilled, the way in which she ran her tonque over cock head, led to fantastic feelsings.

We broke off tor a mutual shower, during which more DFK, whilst hands stimulated each other lower regions.

After drying each other off,  returned to bedroom, where i lay on bed and Tanya went to work with what i can only describe as worshipping my rock hard cock.  She licked, she sucked, she kissed and did not overlook my shaved balls.   All i can say it was absolutely fantastic, as she edgd me up and down.

After a bit, went for 69.  Lovely absolutely smooth pussy which was naturaĺly wet, with lips that came out as orgasm approached.   Tanya orgasmed during 69. Took a few minutes rest and then Tanya lay back, spread her legs and I licked her clit to another orgasm, this time with her legs shaking and clamping her thighs about my head, whilst my hands toyed with Tanya's nipples which became very hard as she orgasmed.

A few minutes rest for Tanya to recover and then back to her excellent OWO skills on my cock which had not softened.   A period of excelent edging with Tanya taking me into DT, probably the best I have evet encountered because it was so deep, so soft and kept me on tne edge for so long..

Ultimately unloaded over two weeks spunk in about 8 to 10 long spurts into her mouth, which she held whilst I recovered and then swallowed without hesistation.
Tanya commented on how much there was and how zhe enjoyed that.

Finished with another shower, this time assisted by Tanya,  and left after just over 45 minutes.

Ovreall excellent, well paced, and Tanya was able to sense what to do, without much prompting.  Onoy one small point, Tanya nit keen on having fingers in her, but no problem with toys which wee used briefly.

10/10 and could welll return if convenient as only visit Lkndon oa few times a year.

Online patelprat

Nice detail.
So no extra asked for the swallow I take it?

Offline Mahseve1

You are correct - no extra, and thanks for the comments.
Nice to know that report appreciated

Offline Deluxe Tanya

• Service Provider
Dear Everybody ! Let's say again! I tought was clearly last Time swallow is  Extra for everyone ! No discount , no free , no forget it! This is not true here again ! Unfortunately because of this, in the future I Will not be able to accept people who claim false information. Thank you !

Online patelprat

Op - can you confirm? Or did you get carried away in your review, using artistic license  :lol:

Offline hendrix

Op - can you confirm? Or did you get carried away in your review, using artistic license  :lol:

Highlights that even if you do get extra services that are listed as payable for free, it's not a good idea to say so imo as the punters expectations change.. Sometimes things do happen "in the moment" but that shouldn't be considered the norm.

Online patelprat

Highlights that even if you do get extra services that are listed as payable for free, it's not a good idea to say so imo as the punters expectations change.. Sometimes things do happen "in the moment" but that shouldn't be considered the norm.

Exactly, as it puts the SP potentially in an awkward position (true or not). And some punters then may take their chances.
But I also understand the desire for accurate reviews.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 03:15:14 pm by patelprat »

Offline JonasG

I'd say mention it in your reviews. Pretty sure i always have when it's happened to me.

Can only say how the punt actually went.

But i get some other punters might get excited but when reading the reviews and then her AW, punters should realise it's not meant to be part of the service and then expect it themselves.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 03:18:47 pm by JonasG »

Offline hendrix

I'd say mention it in your reviews. Pretty sure i always have when it's happened to me.

Can only say how the punt actually went.

But i get some other punters might get excited but when reading the reviews and then her AW, punters should realise it's not meant to be part of the service and then expect it themselves.

Yeah I get the point about total transparency.

Offline Mahseve1

Apologies. to all but especially to Tanya

Was not quick with sending my report.  Was so impressed by Tanya that concentrated on that aspect.  I did pay extra had incorrectly recalled that was for CIM. My error, it was for swallow.  Mistake was not intentional.

Mea culpa.  Profuse apologies

Will try not to make such basic errors again

Online patelprat

Apologies. to all but especially to Tanya

Was not quick with sending my report.  Was so impressed by Tanya that concentrated on that aspect.  I did pay extra had incorrectly recalled that was for CIM. My error, it was for swallow.  Mistake was not intentional.

Mea culpa.  Profuse apologies

Will try not to make such basic errors again

Ok cool thanks for clarifying. So really was £120 I assume.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 08:44:50 am by patelprat »

Offline Deluxe Tanya

• Service Provider
Thanks for the apology!🙏All fine with this Man !!I think there was a bit misunderstanding here!