Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtySexyMariana - Crawley  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Al

Anyone seen NaughtySexyMariana?

External Link/Members Only

Seems to good to be true, particularly as only £80HH

Other posts on here suggest she was in London.

There are 5 Brazilians on AW in Crawley so I worry there are Brazilians there but its bait and switch.

Online oneeyesnake

It's got to B&S, the photos show s very young girl...if they are correct then I would be worried on underage grooming..no thanks! Not for me.

Offline Al

I wouldn't have said she was under 18 - but fair point

For reference I sent a text yesterday and got no response

Offline jacobs1

i believe the age of 22, mot sure how you can say she looks 17

Offline Marsh Mitch

It's got to B&S, the photos show s very young girl...if they are correct then I would be worried on underage grooming..no thanks! Not for me.

What is B&S?
Not available on Glossary as well.

Offline Al

bait and switch

basically the person you end up seeing is not the person in the advert

Offline jacobs1

desperate to know if this girl is real

Offline Wilbs10

I sent a few text weekend and got no reply as was showing in Maidstone but now moved to Crawley would have loved to try but but unsure now as some people think B&S

Offline jacobs1

there is no evidence its bait and switch but there is also not much evidence its genuine either. one fluffy review from a brand new member. If the pics are real i could even swallow an average service

Offline Fuzzyduck

desperate to know if this girl is real

Desperate enough to go and find out for yourself?

Offline jacobs1

ive done quite a few toftt on here. My comment was more meaning im desperate to hear some positive reviews from people who have already seen her rather than suggesting anyone should go toftt and risk it

im only doing meets that have a good chance of being good. dont want to have a negative and neutral review list as long as yours. having unenjoyable sex does fuck all for me

besides having way more luck on sa atm anyway
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 08:04:35 pm by jacobs1 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

ive done quite a few toftt on here. My comment was more meaning im desperate to hear some positive reviews from people who have already seen her rather than suggesting anyone should go toftt and risk it

im only doing meets that have a good chance of being good. dont want to have a negative and neutral review list as long as yours. having unenjoyable sex does fuck all for me

besides having way more luck on sa atm anyway

Sure, I hear you. Your post and the main thrust of this thread was whether she was real or B&S, and not whether she was a good fuck or not, so I don't why you're getting your TOFTT medals out. My point was going to be that if you were desperate (your word remember) to know if she was real, then why not go find out but be totally prepared to walk.