Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mill Street, Maidstone?  (Read 2882 times)

Offline Maidstoneman1

Hey all. I've heard about Mill Street in Maidstone and from what I know the owner is gorgeous but I'm told that they don't offer anything there. Anyone know if this is true? Are they 100% legit? I know Union Street offers, as does Rak Thai but the women at Union Street are so so at best.

What are your thoughts?

Offline Silver Major

External Link/Members Only

Haven’t visited but
Use of the search field top right throws up some older reports
Entrance is a bit exposed right by a bus stop shelter
They advertise the wrong address 3 mill street is flats at the other end of the road it’s unit 3 or shop 3 something mill street

Offline massageseeker1977

Surely they aren't open atm anyway?

Offline Silver Major

All shut due to lockdown and against the law to open afaik, not an essential service, although you could argue that !

That is what I believed to be the case so was curious as to the timing of this as uncertain which of these will re-open ever again

Offline Simon1977

Went past it the other day and definitely shut but saw sign asking for new masseuses!

Offline Maidstoneman1

Yeah shut for now, just curious about what they would offer when they/if they reopen.

Offline Simon1977

Open 9am until 9pm Mon-Sun it said on the door so that might be a good sign. What's the one on Union Street like? Place doesn't look great!!

Offline KentishFella

Open 9am until 9pm Mon-Sun it said on the door so that might be a good sign. What's the one on Union Street like? Place doesn't look great!!

When it is open it is ok. Very narrow stairs to go to the rooms, which are pretty basic. Decent massage with usual HE. Similar prices to the one just off union street down the alley.
This one is probably slightly better than the alley one IMO

Offline Maidstoneman1

Do you happen to know which of their staff give HE because I'm told that the owner doesn't and she can get quite annoyed if people ask.

Offline Guitartuna

You will get fully nude and FS for about £90
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Maidstoneman1

Offline Guitartuna

She is the best for massage and extras in Maidstone and the surrounding area and I hate her guts !

Offline Maidstoneman1

Really? As in the owner. Gorgeous lady, mid 40's ish? Also, why do you hate her?

Offline Guitartuna

She gives an excellent massage , very friendly . She has a beautiful body . No problem with feeling her up . She will go all the way . Why I hate her is a personal thing and you should not factor that in as she is , in my opinion the best in Maidstone and I would say surrounding area . Even when she has other staff working , those girls tend to be very good .

Offline Maidstoneman1

How would you go about asking? Because I have a mate that goes there for the massage and says she's always 100% legit, doesn't offer etc.

Offline Discoballs

Get you cock out . I mean take all your clothes off .and when she tuns round start wanking . She'll either say fuck off or do you want me to do that. 

Offline Guitartuna

I have to admit it took time . I never actually asked , it happened over time . It was always massage followed by hand relief . I think she has to get to know you . That's how it seemed to me but then I am very shy . It could be different for others . The massage is very professional and very good . She really is professionally trained . My advice is just pop along and judge for yourself . I am not helping much I know but I am a bit of a plum when it comes to this sort of thing .

Would be curious to know more about this

Never been here before but if true then this is interesting

Offline Guitartuna

I can only give you info from my own experience . It is my opinion she is the best around . The Eastern europe massages and Hr plus the Thai ones are crap by comparison . The Chinese girls are infinately better and always have been .

Offline Maidstoneman1

Do you happen to know the name of the lady? There are 2 main ones, both with similar names. One is the owner, the other is a long term employee.

Offline Guitartuna

I am not too sure . I know there was a Coco . It has changed concept a few times over the last 3 years or so . It might be back to a regular massage service considering what has happened over the last year. I can say when I went just before the first lockdown , it was great . Very good professional massage , good laugh , nice chat and great extras . Just take it as it comes .

Offline Maidstoneman1

OK, Coco isn't the owner. The other lady is the owner.

Offline Guitartuna

The other name I know is Connie

Offline Maidstoneman1

Yeah, she's the owner to my friend's knowledge but she's the one he says never does anything and doesn't allow it.

Offline Guitartuna

mmmmm , seems like I saw someone else . Maybe someone who was covering . I got that wrong then . I apologise for that . I feel really stupid now .
 Maidstone seems to be all going to regular massage . I saw the same woman 2 weeks in a row , this was a couple of years ago now . I thought I knew something then , turns out it was squat . I saw a bloody stand in didn't I ! Shit , sorry .