Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylar massage - Has she retired?  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

Does anyone know if Skylar has retired or just on holiday? She used to work from a terrace house near the Royal Berkshire Hospital. Her place was next to the vintage clothing shop. I saw her a couple of times earlier this year & last year & posted a review.  I’ve tried phoning & texting but no response. Her ad from Gumtree has gone, but just wondering if any of you have seen her recently or know if she is returning.

Offline mwang39

Think she’s left the area  :(

Offline Chekychapy

She is still working. However she is only seeing long term regular clients. She also working on other things so hence the reason not to push on advertising. I believe she will be moving on soon though.. she has changed contact details...

Offline Gustav Klimt

Just had a punt with this one & it is Skylar. New number & Gumtree ad. Bit misleading as advertised as Thai.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Just had a punt with this one & it is Skylar. New number & Gumtree ad. Bit misleading as advertised as Thai.
External Link/Members Only

That's great news Gustav! Is she still the same as before in terms of her appearance and service?

Offline Gustav Klimt

Yes she still still looks great. Same service with lots of teasing, cc swipes & reach unders. Tried fingering, but her pussy was dry so gave up. Nice slow hand job finish. I did ask but nothing else on offer. The only downside is her place is not very warm, so she kept her clothes on until she stripped off & lay beside me for the hand relief.

Offline Steve_c

Offline Gustav Klimt

When I phoned she told me £30/30 minutes, £40/1 hour. That’s just for the massage. She charged me extra £35 for naked hand job. She doesn’t really do B2B, but let me play with her tits & suck her nipples.

Offline winkywanky

I quite like this on her ad: "if you call me with private number ill respect your privacy and i wont answer :) "     :D

Offline Gustav Klimt

I quite like this on her ad: "if you call me with private number ill respect your privacy and i wont answer :) "     :D
Yes she is quite a feisty woman & conducts some of the meeting in business like way.

Offline Sparta Prada

I visited last week, still at the same place. Difference being that the massage is done in a downstairs room and she says she no longer provides extras. Had a nice time but frustrated that she didn’t provide a HE for me.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I visited last week, still at the same place. Difference being that the massage is done in a downstairs room and she says she no longer provides extras. Had a nice time but frustrated that she didn’t provide a HE for me.

That must have been frustrating. When I responded to her ad by phone I confirmed hand relief finish. Massage was done upstairs. I didn't realise it was Skylar until she sent me the address. I was thinking of visiting her again next week, so I'll check with her first what is on offer.

Offline Sparta Prada

That must have been frustrating.

Afterwards I decided I would see another Gumtree masseuse near where I live. Went the same day, and she was a legit masseuse too  :dash:

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Ohh it’s skyla I used to see her
She has rebranded her self guess
She wants to do proper massage
I tried to book with her with out
Realising it was her it was difficult
To get appointment so gage up