Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby Roms  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Dodgelad

Hi chaps, anyone seeing the Romanian girls? Derby seems to have a huge choice (AW/vivastreet etc). Just wondered what experience's people are having, I lined one up yesterday but the street and house's just made me u turn!

I had a visit to one in Burton, it clearly wasn't the girl listed so I walked. Some of the girls have the same number so it's pot luck who you see.

Avoid or jump in?

Online badsin

I wouldn't bother, lots list bareback etc. Also I fear some aren't entirely making the choice of their own free will.
Pretty sure others will disagree, but for me, no chance  :hi:

Online Dipper

Hi chaps, anyone seeing the Romanian girls? Derby seems to have a huge choice (AW/vivastreet etc). Just wondered what experience's people are having, I lined one up yesterday but the street and house's just made me u turn!

I had a visit to one in Burton, it clearly wasn't the girl listed so I walked. Some of the girls have the same number so it's pot luck who you see.

Avoid or jump in?

Flooded with them these days.

There may well be the odd gem but a more sensible option would be to seek better quality independents.

IMO.

Giveaways are usually no reviews and hastily thrown together profiles. Coupled with poor English.

Online Dipper

Offline gbyld87

Doubt if real.  Pretty if she is.