Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many pimps/madams use this site? A lot of angry people here.  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Clanger

I've sometimes said on this message board - in the southwest section specifically - that most of the WG's who are frequently touted as top-quality, IMO aren't. In fact, people get so angry about it that the most I dare to say is "I disagree". I remember back in the mid to late 1990's, there were WG's in Weston-Super-Mare aged around 20 -30, and if southwest forum members are pleased by the current crop, they'd have bust a nut at the sight of those girls in the 1990's.

I can't understand why there should beso much ire, unless the replies are coming from people who are "in the business" posing as punters. They get ANGRY.  :mad:

Offline NigelF

I've sometimes said on this message board - in the southwest section specifically - that most of the WG's who are frequently touted as top-quality, IMO aren't. In fact, people get so angry about it that the most I dare to say is "I disagree". I remember back in the mid to late 1990's, there were WG's in Weston-Super-Mare aged around 20 -30, and if southwest forum members are pleased by the current crop, they'd have bust a nut at the sight of those girls in the 1990's.

I can't understand why there should beso much ire, unless the replies are coming from people who are "in the business" posing as punters. They get ANGRY.  :mad:

:wacko:

Post some of your own reviews then. You joined in 2013 and you're still too stupid to have figured out how this site works?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Clanger

Reviews: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:00:16 pm »

I guess it all comes down to personal standards, to me it seems like nearly everyone on UK Punting over-rates WG's on their looks, but that's probably because I'm more fussy and particular than most men. When they say "stunning" I take that with a pinch of salt and think "well, she's probably reasonably attractive".

I've never met Sophie but I've got her bookmarked/hot-listed.

so 4 years later your still moaning about wgs in somerset being overated yet no reviews..... hmmmm
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online Moby Dick

Clanger, when was your last punt?
Any recent n decent?

Offline Clanger

Clanger, when was your last punt?
Any recent n decent?

It's been years. I've more or less given up now. I'll sometimes checkout tips for hot WG's on AdultWork but the verification pictures tell me all I need to know.
Maybe things will pick up again, but I haven't seen any good WG's since the early 2000's. They're gone.