Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adelina NTS Edinburgh  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Avon

Booked an hour with Adelina in New Town Sauna (Hart Street, Edinburgh).

The Girl

East European (half French?), dusky, long dark hair with some coloured strands. Smallish tits (not droopy). A bit of puppy fat but a fantastic tight round arse. Talks a wee bit - can hold a conversation in English - but she's not the chattiest.

The Punt
She started with some stroking and oral (w/o), then undressed so that I could give her arse some attention. I got her on all fours and slobbered all over her crack and asshole, poking my finger in her ass and generally enjoying myself. She produced a black jonny (sorry, they creep me out a little) but once it was on and my cock up her pussy, I didn't mind it and came fairly soon (for me).

We had a bit of chat and my cock sprung up again, so (for an extra tenner) some hand relief until my time was up (leaving 5 mins for shower etc.)

Specials

- OWO
- Rimming (receiving)
- Ass fingering (receiving)
- Light kissing

Summary

A decent punt, good service if a little characterless. Adelina was however not quite my type (I'd booked her without seeing her, then saw a total hottie in the lounge I wanted to shag instead: Angie? Cara?). Adelina did get a bit greedy at the end, so I'd be hesitant to become a regular but I may see her again as a backup.

Looks: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Effort: 6/10

Offline David1970

Good review, but how long was the punt and what was the cost?

Offline willie loman

Good review and accurate, as to the postillionage, the new hottie is angie or agness or something similar, snooty looking librarian type,, but nice looking.

JazzMan

Good review, but how long was the punt and what was the cost?

He says 1 hour
Cost £35 + £70 = £105
Usually

Offline Avon

Thanks willie, I'll look out for her.

Offline daviebond

He says 1 hour
Cost £35 + £70 = £105
Usually

She was £30 +£70 last week, I bloody well hope its that cause Ive no got that extra fiver and Im seeing her in an hour ;)

Offline CeeJay

She's half French half Indian. I've enjoyed the few times I've had with her at NTS. Is she still ther as I've only been infrequently of late and haven't seen her. I'de recommend her. Has a nice firm ass.

Offline nike

She's half French half Indian. I've enjoyed the few times I've had with her at NTS. Is she still ther as I've only been infrequently of late and haven't seen her. I'de recommend her. Has a nice firm ass.

She's romainian and she is not back yet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59681.0

Offline CeeJay

She's romainian and she is not back yet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59681.0
She told me show was French & Indian. No reason to disbelieve her as she does look like she is from India rather than being Romanian or Roma.

Offline daviebond

Offline nike

Unless this is a different girl def. Roma, Quite dark skinned, I agree, facially attractive rather than beautiful, great oral skills and a really great pert ass. Been away for about two months now.   

scootdavies

If its the same girl, spotted her a few weeks ago when I saw Amy - great body. Tattooed and gorgeous face, I thought anway but didn't talk much hence why I didn't pick her.

scootdavies

Apologies - might not be the same girl as I'm not sure of her name but sounds like her and when I called kenny the other day, she was in. Sounded like that name anyway.

Offline CeeJay

I called kenny the other day, she was in.

That reminds me. What happned to the Aussie receptionist called Bobbi?

Offline willie loman

That reminds me. What happned to the Aussie receptionist called Bobbi?
[/quote

She is taking a back seat, due to impending court case, I suspect, maybe she will be back, others are more up to speed on new town gossip. Kenny is fine, but I fancy bobby, and her sister in law Susie, who also did the phones back in the day. I think both of them are due in court.