Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback anal in Luton  (Read 3204 times)

Unvirtual

Hello all,

well, my search for a squirter girl seems to be very hard....so may another try...is there a girl thats like anal bareback near Luton? Body type doesn't matter, just the fun.

Thanks from Germany
Florian

Londoner2015

Try London, it's not that far away (30 min by train), I suppose there would be a number of Romanian prossies who would do that. However, I would definitely not encourage to do that.

Offline Roth

Hello all,

well, my search for a squirter girl seems to be very hard....so may another try...is there a girl thats like anal bareback near Luton? Body type doesn't matter, just the fun.

Thanks from Germany
Florian

Fucking death wish.  :scare:

James999

Hello all,

Thanks from Germany
Florian

School holidays?

Beef Flaps

Bareback anal in Luton

FUCK THAT.... NO pun was not intended. Why not just cut your dick off while your at it. Each to their own I guess -  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Roth

School holidays?

Probably or in the OP's case Kindergarten holidays.  :(

Offline Clooney

Echoing all other comments, have you got a fucking death wish????

And I suspect this to be a loaded question anyway.

A simple Adultwork search would confirm what a huge number of punters already know - that one of the most notorious anal barebackers in the country is in Luton.

I suspect that the OP knows this too.

Cretin!

Offline NIK

Hello all,

Thanks from Germany
Florian

Fun's over for you.