Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs who genuinely love sex ( or at least convincingly appear to )  (Read 1809 times)

I recently attempted my first punt but was surprised that I wasn't able to become aroused (through no fault of hers). Unfortunately despite all the reviews and lurking on this forum,  I'd not factored in the psychological effects of mutual attraction. She was reasonably accommodating and very patient, but there was a certain chemistry lacking. little things that make all the difference.

I'm guessing my condition has to do with sexual history with Civis which I'd taken for granted until now. No matter how stunning the girl, I can't become aroused unless she seduces me, or at least convincingly pretends she's enjoying it. A soft moan of approval or subtle body language. I've never gone down on someone and had no reaction before. A little part of me died that day :). I'll also point out that flirtatious seduction and good technique are different in my books. The latter is much appreciate but is useless tome without the former.

I don't think what I'm looking for is a GFE. More an FBE (fuck buddy exp.). I've had girlfriends who've not been very in touch with their sexuality and suffered from similar albeit not as severe problems as above. If there is a correct term for it (perhaps PSE?) can someone educate me on the term I should be using for what I call the FBE?

If what I'm asking for is not beyond unreasonable, I'd appreciate if people could recommend WGs who're sexually in touch with themselves and genuinely loves sex? I suppose a good command of English is a plus so I can convey this to them. And lastly someone who'll take the time to understand my request above prior to a booking. Also if you've have/had a similar problem, I'd appreciate advice on how to overcome this hurdle of going from Civi to WGs..

Potential candidates who may fit the bill: in order of preference
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - she may not have time of day to listen to my requirements.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - a bit diferrent from the other proiles but has a repuatation for shagging her preys' brains out.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - frequently tours London

Other nice to haves but not essential given the major requirement above:
central london within zone 2.
ideally looking for half hour punts - FK, OWO, FS.
rates around 80/half hr and 120 /hour would be great

A bit about me for context:
I'm far from any stud muffin but don't think I'm repulsive by any means, just a regular looking guy in every sense of the word. And fortunate enough to have had over 30 willing partners in the last decade+ of my sexually active life, no complaints so far. (no there weren't any unwilling partners if you're being pedantic)

External Link/Members Only
Apologies, I'm a little hesitant to post a review just yet until I have some basis for comparison. It might be unfair to her. Also she'd be able to identify me here clearly as I don't think this sort of thing happens to her often. Lastly she was not the girl I originally intended my first punt to be as mentioned a previous post so no need to speculate there :). this was a completely different incall.

Many thanks all.

Bud$

Hi, 55 etc. I've been punting for a little more than 20 years. I'll try to answer your question directly later, but first, I get the impression that you're trying too hard, trying to 'force' it and being a bit too pernickety. I've read your other posts. Also, you'll get what you pay for, generally, anyway. Just relax and go with the flow. WG's who I've seen, who are still active, and who fit the prescription in your title:- on AW. Lilly xxx, Platinum Cindy - sorry I don't know how to post a link, so just find them. There are others and I'll PM you their names if you want. Oh and I nearly always book at least an hour, usually more; most Wg's would rather see fewer customers for longer each time than many for less time each.

Offline samson02

I understand the problem 55 and I would agree with both the previous posters.  I'd suggest you need at least an hour otherwise it will all be a kick bollock and scramble and that's the last thing you need while getting into the groove.  Also 100% Ellie Rose.  She'd be perfect I would suggest and her price for two hours isn't the most expensive.

fredpunter

Only seen Dee from your list but she never disappoints me and I've seen her a few times. My other favourites are adele and hot ameera .... both of whom seem to convince most of those who visit them that they are the best lover they've ever had .... clearly this must be a good act as all the others can't possibly be as good as me.

Atticus Finch

Only seen Dee from your list but she never disappoints me and I've seen her a few times. My other favourites are adele and hot ameera .... both of whom seem to convince most of those who visit them that they are the best lover they've ever had .... clearly this must be a good act as all the others can't possibly be as good as me.
Certainly agree with Adele - and she is amazing at the whole seduction thing...

Mmmmm, Adele... :kissgirl:

Offline rockharders

Nicolle will rape you and fuck your brains out.

I also recommend Exotic Vee if you are looking for a GFE type oriental girl. She is very sweet.

Offline Malvolio

If you're looking for a WG who genuinely loves sex I can't help you as I'm not a mindreader.  However, if you're willing to settle for a WG who gives a convincing expression of loving sex and being into the ugly bastard who has just walked through her front door, I'd suggest Hot Ameera or Stacy Nice Summer.