Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kendra love  (Read 929 times)

baretta

Called this morning and arranged a afternoon punt this fucking bitch wasted my time I asked for her details so I could drive there but she told me to call her when I was half way. So I done this and pulled over to call her no response I sent a text and still no response.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I know she's not everyone's slice of pie but there was something about her that drew me in maybe it was divine intervention saving my hard earned money.

Offline claretandblue

Another one to add to the possible post op list judging by those photos

Hermar

Ha the post-op chase going on on the forum is very entertaining but this looks more like a bit of botox than a full on sex change!

bristolqwerty

Another one to add to the possible post op list judging by those photos
  :D nice lookin' fella  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:10:32 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline claretandblue

Ha the post-op chase going on on the forum is very entertaining but this looks more like a bit of botox than a full on sex change!
Really? I would suggest a trip to specsavers  :hi:

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:42:11 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline pumps

I remember seeing this one on the tube in September.... :D

baretta

I remember seeing this one on the tube in September.... :D

How did she look in person ? This fucking whore wasted my time thanks god I drove instead of getting the tube otherwise I would of been even more pissed off

Offline Nagilum

At this rate we would have all shagged a tranny.  :scare:

Offline pumps

How did she look in person ? This fucking whore wasted my time thanks god I drove instead of getting the tube otherwise I would of been even more pissed off

Well from 10 metres away, with her smiling a lot at me making loads of eye contact and her dressed nicely and wearing alot makeup.... she was quite acceptable, in fact initially I just thought it it was a woman that was a bit ugly trying her best to look good.

Offline pumps