Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia sweet - missed them romanians  (Read 2661 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Venue: central London near Bond St.
Face: 8/10 - pretty, sexy but has teenage spots about but nothing sinister.
Body: 9/10 - petite, skinny, big natural boobies.
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly and put on a semi slutty tone during grind
Service: 9/10 - multiple positions, great grind, initial resistance to penetration, could have shot in doggy but did so in salvation. Covered services only. I did not kiss her.
Towel: fresh
Shower: spacious. Alone.
Smoking: did not try
Return: yes
Recommend: yes for petite young seekers

Having been banging countless Russkies and Chinese i was missing a good young Romanian. Thanks to all that reviewed her before.

Questions?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Venue: central London near Bond St.
Face: 8/10 - pretty, sexy but has teenage spots about but nothing sinister.
Body: 9/10 - petite, skinny, big natural boobies.
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly and put on a semi slutty tone during grind
Service: 9/10 - multiple positions, great grind, initial resistance to penetration, could have shot in doggy but did so in salvation. Covered services only. I did not kiss her.
Towel: fresh
Shower: spacious. Alone.
Smoking: did not try
Return: yes
Recommend: yes for petite young seekers

Having been banging countless Russkies and Chinese i was missing a good young Romanian. Thanks to all that reviewed her before.

Questions?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good review does she move around London or is she only based near Bond street

Offline agcnospam

I've met her twice and both times in the same flat near Bond Street. There are a few others in the same flat - Evita Sweet 21, and another 1 or 2. I don't believe they move around like a few other groups of girls do.

Natalia has an unusual combination of skinny (size 6 I reckon) body with big natural tits - OWO on the second visit was much better than the 1st which surprised me, but good to see a girl improve in this way. I really need to post a review, and will when time permits. I would highly recommend a visit if you like slim girls with trim bodies and big natural tits.

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review but she does seem a bit expensive for a hot romanian with limited services. Usually £60 for 30 mins. Or is she worth that extra £20

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the review. She has swallow and A level listed, do you know if these services are actually on offer?

Offline Bassman

Why do so many Romanians have sweet in their "names"? Always wondered.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review. She has swallow and A level listed, do you know if these services are actually on offer?

+1  One review described her obviously not liking OWO - was this your impression?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Why do so many Romanians have sweet in their "names"? Always wondered.

Because they are anything but,  that's  :lol: it's the oxymoron
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 01:11:02 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Bassman