Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Little Sophie Disappeared?  (Read 1459 times)

NottsDB

Hey guys, I noticed that "Sexy Little Sophie's" profile has disappeared from AdultWork. She was the first WG that I saw even though it was recently and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
She was on my 'hot list' as well, she said that she'd be posting some new pictures at the start of the month and now she's gone off the site.

Anyone ever booked any time with her or know what's happened to her?

Offline monkeybucket

Is this her?..I was chatting with this girl the other day and shes changed over to a new profile...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NottsDB

Offline monkeybucket

No problem. Is she pretty facially as you can't tell she looks pretty but obscure angles and blurring make it tricky to tell.

NottsDB

In my opinion, I think she is quite attractive facially. I suppose it depends what you like, but she's got a pretty decent body as well and gives the best oral i think i've ever had.

Offline monkeybucket

My only problem is she only kisses clean shaven or soft beard. I have a shave in the morning and got a beard by 2pm so I'd need to take my shaving gear with me lol. She's on my 'to do' list. Excuse the pun.

NottsDB

I think she was part of a group before and I think some were off put by the fact a guy answered the phone and took the bookings.
The flat was pretty neat and tidy, i believe she had one room for work and one that was her bedroom as well.

I'm still pretty new to all this but as far as I'm concerned, she was a consummate professional, very discrete and like Ronseal, did exactly what's on the tin. Just a shame she doesn't offer half an hour services to people other than favoured regulars.

pleasure

I saw her a couple of times, a while back now, both at "parties", although on the first occasion there was only me and one other guy there. She's a real cutie, a proper girl-next-door type, and a lot of fun. I haven't seen parties advertised on her profile for a while, so I don't know if she still does them. I sure as hell couldn't keep her satisfied on my own though. :)

The guy organising things for her did leave me in the lurch for a while on the second visit. I was about to give up and go home when he finally rang me back. Probably just a one-off glitch though.

Offline monkeybucket

Well I've always said mapperly was worth a visit :-)