Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to the area - need advice  (Read 3343 times)

Offline Sharky

Hi, I'm going to be in Nottingham for a few days and was thinking of having some fun.

I would appreciate any advice on the following WGs or any tips on ones I might have missed

Englishredhead  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Jennifer External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Thai Kimmie External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Aliciahot External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sexychantellexxx External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sharky, carry out a search on the main UKP, using the profile's unique 7-Digit AW User ID Number.

E.G. for Chantelle, use 1762543, and the following 4 threads come up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg298040;topicseen#msg298040
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19711.msg300408;topicseen#msg300408
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25164.msg364236;topicseen#msg364236
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18972.msg291722;topicseen#msg291722

For Kimmi, she previously worked in West Mids and ther ehas been FB on her on this forum, including  positive FB:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24566.msg357121;topicseen#msg357121

I shall leave it to you to search for the the others.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 11:52:58 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Jeniffer's FB is hidden, so a no go.

Offline Sharky

Cheers, I never thought of using the id to search with.

That's what I thought about Jennifer, the whole thing seemed a bit off, I was just curious if anyone had anything else to say about her

Offline Stoking

Any info about english red head would be great, very nice looking.

Offline Sharky

She is very tempting stoking, I may well "take one for the team" as it were but make sure to have a back up just in case things don't seem kosher

Offline Sharky

The other thing I was wondering was how easy it would be to get from Nottingham to another city like Darby without a car

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The other thing I was wondering was how easy it would be to get from Nottingham to another city like Darby without a car

I don't know about buses, but midland trains should be every hour throughout most of the day.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi, I'm going to be in Nottingham for a few days and was thinking of having some fun.

I would appreciate any advice on the following WGs or any tips on ones I might have missed

Englishredhead  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Update... form a fellow East Mids Punter:
Ruby is English, and previously worked for VIP Call Girls in Nottm, and was also known as Ruby on their site.
She is no longer displayed on there. she currently works incalls from a Hotel.

As I hardly follow any Agencies, perhaps other members on here could verify recalling seeing Ruby's pics on VIP Call girls website:

External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

Offline badsin

I havent had a meeting with Ruby, however I have met her, and shared a few minutes in her (and others) company whilst waiting for the magnificent Emily to arrive. Emily was / is so so hot - and a previous Miss Nottingham finalist!

I wouldnt bother - if you have reasonable standards and expectations you'll be disapointed :dash:

Try Ava Grace - great looks, personality and service :hi: :hi:

Each to their own - buts thats what I would do :D

Offline jayjuk

Badsin, do you have any more details for Emily - you've got me intrigued..Which agency is she with pls? Tx

bush#hunter

It's fairly easy to get from Nottingham to Derby without a car. You have a regular train service as well as plenty of buses.  Takes just 21 mins on the train and there is a bus every 10 mins .

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Badsin, do you have any more details for Emily - you've got me intrigued..Which agency is she with pls? Tx

Have already asked him. She has retired  :(

Offline Donkey

Try Ava Grace - great looks, personality and service :hi: :hi:

Each to their own - buts thats what I would do :D

I met Ava Grace a few months ago and I really enjoyed the meeting. I got out of the shower and she was lying on her stomach obviously showing off her magnificent ass. Then I jump on bed next to her and she asks me to squeeze her ass and we talk about it for a bit. She also has a degree in make up so she looked stunning during the booking. Her service was brilliant, starting from the phone call really as she was friendly and cheerful on the phone. 

Offline Sharky

What sort of services do the girls at VIPs offer? i.e. OWO, A-levels, etc

Offline jayjuk

Has anyone seen either Gemma or Jamie at VIP - I'm seriously thinking of popping along this week -unless someone can recommend ladies equally amazing in Leicester. A/w in Leic is full of dodgy fake profiles and it's a drag trying to sift through for genuine ones. Is it my imagination, but Nottm seems to offer alot more compared with Leic...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Has anyone seen either Gemma or Jamie at VIP - I'm seriously thinking of popping along this week -unless someone can recommend ladies equally amazing in Leicester. A/w in Leic is full of dodgy fake profiles and it's a drag trying to sift through for genuine ones. Is it my imagination, but Nottm seems to offer alot more compared with Leic...

AW is full of Dodgy profiles EVERYWHERE!!

Have already mentioned about Mandy of Leic, whom I've seen twice in past few weeks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23217.msg372682#msg372682

Offline monkeybucket

Update... form a fellow East Mids Punter:
Ruby is English, and previously worked for VIP Call Girls in Nottm, and was also known as Ruby on their site.
She is no longer displayed on there. she currently works incalls from a Hotel.

As I hardly follow any Agencies, perhaps other members on here could verify recalling seeing Ruby's pics on VIP Call girls website:

Cheers.

I think they are still using her pics on this profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think they are still using her pics on this profile

Am not sure. VIP have their own AW Page and do not hide about it. I just did a search for "VIP" and got x11 Profiles, including the above.

I would be surprised if VIP created it, or if they created it, have failed to remove it.

This is what a typical VIP AW Lisiting looks like:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   (Notice the login is Never, typical for an Agency)

Their Group Page: