Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: leicester opinions please  (Read 2006 times)

pleasure

The only one I've seen is "Sexy Maya". The only good thing I can say about her is that her pictures are accurate, she's real cute. Unfortunately she's also very cold and unfriendly, provides even basic services grudgingly, and tries to kick you out as soon as humanly possible. The worst kind of EE girl. Avoid.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The only one I've seen is "Sexy Maya". The only good thing I can say about her is that her pictures are accurate, she's real cute. Unfortunately she's also very cold and unfriendly, provides even basic services grudgingly, and tries to kick you out as soon as humanly possible. The worst kind of EE girl. Avoid.

Is this the one? Currently showing in Kent, but I'm sure she was in the East Midlands recently:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
another one to think about:

External Link/Members Only

I enquired a few weeks ago... Definitely No FK but would provide OWO.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:29:35 am by CoolTiger »

Offline Taggart

I think the fact they are all budget price says it all to me. I'd pass on all of them but I am a picky sod.
And how many are hiding their true nationality?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:37:02 am by Taggart »

Offline nickshadow

thanks for the feedback, can any of you recommend one then?

Offline Ramrod

+1 Same experience here

pleasure

Is this the one? Currently showing in Kent, but I'm sure she was in the East Midlands recently:

No, this girl from nickshadow's original post: -

External Link/Members Only

pleasure

thanks for the feedback, can any of you recommend one then?

I haven't seen her myself yet, but this girl looks good to me: -

Mandy is another girl who's been on my "to see" list for a while: -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Tiffany Snow I have seen and she's fantastic, if a bit on the pricey side: -

Offline strokemy...ego

Sexy maya is a definite no no, horrendous experience. Also not sure about millie,  looks very similar to someone that I would call a crackhead but can't be certain it's the same person. Beky looks good and I'm sure she had some decent fb on her other profile when she was in a group. I did actually think about taking a 15 minute punt with cris this weekend, but couldn't squeeze it in in the end. All in all, I'd say give beky a try.