Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla Leicester  (Read 1800 times)

Ghantal123

External Link/Members Only

Having recently read the reviews about Karla she has been on my hl.
Booked her today morning as she was not free yesterday.
Flat: clean,warm and smelt good
Comms :very good with chat on the phone and text. English is abit limited so abit of understabding required but can get the point through.
Price:£60 for half hour all services included with 69,ro,fingering and owo.

Called Karla in the morning and arranged to meet her.door no given on arrival.
Felt very safe in the house with nice decor in the dimly lit room.
She was behind the door and gave a peck on the lips and a nice tight hug.
Lookswise she is faf and has an amazing body with a peachy ass and huge tits with the right curves on the body.one of the best wg’s i’ve been with.
Sorted paperwork and was offered a drink so opted for water.Karla is genuinely kind and caring and looked after me.
She put some light colombian music on her phone and then sat on me grinding her body against me.
Snogged me nicely,smelt really fresh and clean.rubbed my hands all over and took her short dress off to reveal ample tits which were nice and soft. Licked her tits while fingering her and she was instantly wet. She then asked if i liked 69 and we proceeded for some 69 where she gave an amazing bj,licked my balls and shaft for ages. She must have licked my cock for about 5-7 minutes and i couldnt hold back and exploded in her mouth.the best part was that she swallowed everything and kept licking for another 5 mins or so-dream come true truly. Afterwards she wiped my cock clean with some tissues and ordered me to turn around for some massage.had about 10 mins left so she did a nice back massage with touching my balls using lotion.
Dressed up and left Karla feeling nice and fresh.
All in all a great punt with lovely Karla.she mentioned today was her last day in Leicester.
She is truly kind,caring and a treat to spend time with.
Would i return again? Definitely a big yes!! With an hour this time.

Offline chandlerhandler

She looks hot, I'll be keeping an eye on this one to see if she comes further north next.

is it worth pointing out that she used to be on AW with a different account number?

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:43:56 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline jayuk99

Damn the nice girls seem to be leaving leicester

Offline chandlerhandler

She looks hot, I'll be keeping an eye on this one to see if she comes further north next.

is it worth pointing out that she used to be on AW with a different account number?

Fuck!! she's gone south

Offline RogerBoner

There is no mention of CIM in her AW profile or in other reviews?
She seems to be very sexy.

Offline simon07

She is part of the south American girls who do the rounds in Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. Not always easy to spot who is the new girl in town.

Offline Hotdogboy88

She’ll be back soon enough. Only down side for me is she works from a right shit hole.  :dash:

Ghantal123

There is no mention of CIM in her AW profile or in other reviews?
She seems to be very sexy.

Yes no me tion of CIM but after 15 mins of play it just hapenned lol.
She is quite pretty with lovely figure and great attitude-cheerful and always engaged!

Offline Tr1cky

Karla did CIM on me yesterday without asking.

Lovely girl currently touring down south. She mentioned that she normally works in Leicester and Nottingham

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227025.0