Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Summers  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone up North ever seen this girl? Says she's just moved down from Manchester. Looks pretty hot but surprisingly has very little recent feedback.

SaneOnes

Looks hot for someone with a blinding torch for a head. But she says she will consider Anal only on a 3rd meeting. Who the fuck does she think she is, a 19 year old oh so demanding prossie? Oh wait... ...

Offline Taggart

Don't you just hate these pretentious whores who think you'll be back for seconds and thirds?

Just a cynical ploy to get more money out of you. And when you're set for it, she'll probably say "Nah, too huge".

She'll soon realise there's no shortage of WGs who will willingly offer anal on the first meeting. But then, not many WGs understand a 'competitive market'.

Jay-Jay

But to answer your question,I think she's a wanderer. I'd never noticed her in the North West searches until very recently and then she moved on. The Nomadic type always worry me.

Jay

Offline Bigus Dickus

Feeling the horn today and emailed her this morning to TOFTT!

She's shown available but she's not read the email! Ah well maybe won't get a test ride after all!

:unknown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

She sent me an email saying she couldn't fit me in! :-( If anyone punts her I'd be interested in a review?

veyronbad

Currently showing location as :-

Town: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, South Mimms, Watford

One of Kevin's ladies me thinks

pleasure

Looks hot for someone with a blinding torch for a head.

True. You'd have to do her doggy, or remember to bring your sunglasses.

Offline Bigus Dickus

After emailing me telling me that she would travel for a 2 hour outcall, she then decided it would have to be a very long booking to get an outcall! I pointed out that aw mapping indicated she was only 20 odd minutes drive and would she do the 2 hours with an extra £20 petrol money chucked in. Read message 5 days ago but no reply. I now notice that she no-showed a punter on a aw review! Sounds like a PG scam to me with old Kevin using a purchased aw profile!

One to avoid methinks!  :scare: