Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another person on premises  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Mitch42

So my regular SP's landlord has decided to work from home and has been sat in the next room on the past couple of visits. She's a great SP and I enjoy seeing her but find the presence of another person sitting there listening really off putting. I haven't been punting that long and want to know if anyone else feels the same or this just to be expected with independent SP's? 

Offline Widescreen

I hate it if it is obvious, like a cough from another room or something but in all fairness, we never know if there are other people around most of the time anyway, so I just tend to get on with it.

Online threechilliman

So my regular SP's landlord has decided to work from home and has been sat in the next room on the past couple of visits. She's a great SP and I enjoy seeing her but find the presence of another person sitting there listening really off putting. I haven't been punting that long and want to know if anyone else feels the same or this just to be expected with independent SP's?

TBH it would encourage me to put on a damn fine show. Headboard rattling, her screaming etc. etc.

Offline Mitch42

Yes, obvious from the moment I walked in today. He had the Tv on loud and sat there coughing and farting. I just couldn't relax and sensed that she wasn't her usual self either. I have been seeing her for the past 5 months and have always enjoyed my visits apart from the last two occasions that he's been there.

Offline cueball

I usually work on the assumption that there is always somebody else on the premises for her security.

If it's not in my face and blatantly obvious then I don't worry too much. I always keep a close eye on my clobber though.

Landlord working in same building?.... At least you know how she pays the rent then :D

Offline Widescreen

I have been seeing her for the past 5 months and have always enjoyed my visits apart from the last two occasions that he's been there.

This might be an ideal time to pop a review of her on here, don't you think.?

You have been a member for almost a year now......
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 12:08:07 pm by Widescreen »

Offline OakTree

Ive often felt there are others on the premises. I can’t say I’m bothered one way or the other.

Offline RedKettle

Told this story before, but at my age I repeat myself.....

Used to bang this old lady in Sheffield and one day went into the bathroom before we started and walked in on her adult son sitting on the loo having a dump and reading the newspaper.  Said hello and then returned to the bedroom and had a right good dirty shag with his mum.

So no does not particularly bother me......

Offline One Eyed Snake

Used to see a lady years ago in Chapletown, her husband met me in town took me to house and he was downstairs whilst I shagged his Mrs. It felt strange at first but once you get going never gave it a second thought till he said bye , did you have a good time, see you again.

Offline Students Notebook

This might be an ideal time to pop a review of her on here, don't you think.?

You have been a member for almost a year now......

Plus one.

Online Dipper

Always the case in a parlour. Never bothered me.

Possibly a bit different somewhere private , but still no qualms from me provided all seems safe enough.

Bang away!

Wooderz

I doubt many serious SP's would work WIThOUT at least one other person at home for "security"..

Online threechilliman

Landlord working in same building?.... At least you know how she pays the rent then :D

Either that or listening to her getting podged is his 'thing'

Online Waterhouse

I doubt many serious SP's would work WIThOUT at least one other person at home for "security"..
Disagree with this.  There a plenty of independent girls in London who work both on their own and without a chaperone.

Maybe it's different 'up north'?  :unknown:

Personally I would not wnat there to be, nor be keen to know that there was someone else on/in the premises whilest I was there on a 'meet'.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:06:57 pm by Yondu616 »

Online Doc Holliday

TBH it would encourage me to put on a damn fine show. Headboard rattling, her screaming etc. etc.

Better for the hidden CCTV he installed too  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wooderz

Disagree with this.  There a plenty of independent girls in London who work both on their own and without a chaperone.

Maybe it's different 'up north'?  :unknown:

Personally I would not wnat there to be, nor be keen to know that there was someone else on/in the premises whilest I was there on a 'meet'.
Standard advice in dating is "meet in public".. A total stranger is always a danger.. Of course experienced tarts may be better at filtering out suspicious types..

We would all prefer privacy I am sure..

Anikhayley

I would find it off putting if there’s someone else around, it will always be at the back of my mind and I just wouldn’t enjoy it.

Wooderz

I would find it off putting if there’s someone else around, it will always be at the back of my mind and I just wouldn’t enjoy it.
Like all things in the world of anxiety and punting.. It's a worry at first but eventually one realises after a few ok punts it's nowt to be concerned about as any professional SP would be ensuring safety for all concerned..

Civvies, off dating sites, on the other hand..  :scare:

Offline antsz

Told this story before, but at my age I repeat myself.....

Used to bang this old lady in Sheffield and one day went into the bathroom before we started and walked in on her adult son sitting on the loo having a dump and reading the newspaper.  Said hello and then returned to the bedroom and had a right good dirty shag with his mum.

So no does not particularly bother me......

That’s amazing  :D

Offline Paris69

If he's in the next room; do you mean as in a room in the next door apartment - Or actually in a room in HER apartment, the one she rents from him.... If that's the case he's her pimp (or as has been mentioned, watching on his CCTV)   :D

It happens, surely  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 06:24:54 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mitch42

If he's in the next room; do you mean as in a room in the next door apartment - Or actually in a room in HER apartment, the one she rents from him.... If that's the case he's her pimp (or as has been mentioned, watching on his CCTV)   :D

It happens, surely  :unknown:

Its a two bedroomed apartment and he has either been in the bedroom next door or in the living room the past couple of times i have visited. I had not thought of CCTV or of him being a boyfriend, husband or pimp. :dash: I'm rather introverted by nature and he did not seem too friendly so I don't think i will be returning. Will write a review soon.

Offline Paris69

Sounds like a good idea to stay away.. it's kinda creepy that she lets her landlord sit in one of her bedrooms; one that is in her apartment that she is paying for - while you pound her.

Maybes he gets off on it and reduces her rent for allowing him to be there....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:04:04 pm by Paris69 »

Offline Mitch42

Sounds like a good idea to stay away.. it's kinda creepy that she lets her landlord sit in one of her bedrooms; one that is in her apartment that she is paying for - while you pound her.

Maybes he gets off on it and reduces her rent for allowing him to be there....

No idea what the deal is between them but I know I felt uncomfortable (my cock did too  :angry:) and she wasn't her usual friendly self when she opened the door.

Offline Punterperson1971

Well my regular had the actual boilier repair man turn up on Saturday,he was downstairs while I fucked her and she did have to pop down to him in the end to show him out but it was quite fun and a turn on which we both liked,also as I was getting ready to go her husband turned up at the door as she already told me they were going out to take dogs for walk,but he knows what she does and fine with it and just avoided him.

Offline headlessChicken

I’m assuming landlord is code for pimp and I’d never book someone if I thought someone else was in the flat/house too it would put me off.

Offline Paris69

It sounds like she was doing something she wasn't comfortable with; or didn't feel right... So it was likely pressure was being applied by someone (the landlord, obviously).
But it also means that it is out of her control and likely to happen again.. or something even more so (CCTV Cam or whatever).

My advice. Call it a day and block everything to do with her

Offline Punterperson1971

No idea what the deal is between them but I know I felt uncomfortable (my cock did too  :angry:) and she wasn't her usual friendly self when she opened the door.
maybe a review of some kind either the one your on about or one you have seen since you’ve been herein almost a year.

Offline Nooilpainting

Once in a WG flat I heard the toilet flush, I was obviously surprised and the girl said my friend works Here too, on leaving I noticed the toilet seat was up. I wondered if her partner was in there too or someone else?

Online threechilliman

Once in a WG flat I heard the toilet flush, I was obviously surprised and the girl said my friend works Here too, on leaving I noticed the toilet seat was up. I wondered if her partner was in there too or someone else?

Deffo a bloke. All birds put the seat down after a visit to the bog and issue constant reminders to blokes to do the same. :rolleyes:

Offline Mitch42

It sounds like she was doing something she wasn't comfortable with; or didn't feel right... So it was likely pressure was being applied by someone (the landlord, obviously).
But it also means that it is out of her control and likely to happen again.. or something even more so (CCTV Cam or whatever).

My advice. Call it a day and block everything to do with her

I won't be going back there. A bit gutted as i found her physically attractive and fun to be with on my first few visits.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I won't be going back there. A bit gutted as i found her physically attractive and fun to be with on my first few visits.
I've noticed you keep ignoring those who ask you for a review...
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 08:27:26 am by Rochelle »

Offline tynetunnel

Thick skinned obviously!  :hi:

Offline bigboy

Sometimes its a turn on when someone else is on the premises such as while in a parlour waiting for the WG you have booked and can hear noises or while in a punt and the bed is very noisey and you know a punt is going on in the other room.  :yahoo:

Offline the_exile

Always the case in a parlour. Never bothered me.

Possibly a bit different somewhere private , but still no qualms from me provided all seems safe enough.

Bang away!

Same here, not bothered so long as they don't interrupt

Offline Mitch42

Please read the thread again. I have stated above that I will write a review soon. I'm not going to keep repeating myself to everyone who doesn't read and comments.

Offline Punterperson1971

Let’s wait till Christmas see if he does one.

Wooderz

Let’s wait till Christmas see if he does one.
He either will surprise us or will use repeated requests asking for it as an excuse to huff out and not do it .. Standard..  :yahoo:

Offline Xtro

Punters that promise a review should be given a time period to upload one. If they don't, automatic ban!

Ipman1973

Like all things in the world of anxiety and punting.. It's a worry at first but eventually one realises after a few ok punts it's nowt to be concerned about as any professional SP would be ensuring safety for all concerned..

Civvies, off dating sites, on the other hand..  :scare:

+1

I often go for fbsm at flats where there is definatly  someone else present. Mostly I believe the owner/landlord happy to be renting out a spare bedroom for upwards of £230 per week.
Gents shoes in hallway, male grooming products in bathroom and multiple toothbrushes all confirmation.
The exception locally, where I am a regular,  is a flat with  2  girl's working  , but that seems to generate more neg feedback from punters that dislike being around other punters.

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Offline catweazle

Punters that promise a review should be given a time period to upload one. If they don't, automatic ban!

+1.

Can find time to say " calm down, l said  a review is forthcoming" multiple times, but cannot find the time to actually do the review.

WUM in my opinion.

Offline RedKettle

a number of you are getting over excited about him reviewing, or not!

there is no rule requiring reviews and admin has made it clear that he does not require them, that this is a resource available to all punters.

personally if I was bombarded with the comments that have been made on here I would not post the review - but then I am a bloody minded old sod.

Wooderz

there is no rule requiring reviews and admin has made it clear that he does not require them, that this is a resource available to all punters.

personally if I was bombarded with the comments that have been made on here I would not post the review - but then I am a bloody minded old sod.
:music:

Offline Xtro

I doubt it's in your nature Sir to be so bloody minded.  :hi:

Thank you for your generosity so far.   :thumbsup:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

You're right, there is no actual rule, but the fact that he sometimes has restrictions based on contribution should tell you something.

Offline RedKettle

You're right, there is no actual rule, but the fact that he sometimes has restrictions based on contribution should tell you something.

he has stated openly and often that he is not concerned about members who do not post reviews. 

Offline fallentrees1321

Ive always run on the assumption that there is someone else in the flat/house . As long as I dont see them its generally out of mind out of sight . I remember one occasion when the girl fell off the bed with a thud and a bit of a scream jumping off after some cg  , her "chaperone" came running in and was actually one of her female friends who was even more attractive than the prossie but unfortunately not a WG .

Offline Happylad

Several years ago a girl with whom I had arranged an outcall to my house rang me to say her car had broken down and asked me to go to her house, which I did.  When I arrived she quickly ushered me upstairs to the bedroom and we got started.  However, no sooner had I got down to business than a child started crying in the next room and she scrambled out of the bed and ran out of the room.  The crying stopped and she came back and apologised and said "it`s alright now", but of course, the old kettle had gone off the boil and we had to start again from the beginning, but no sooner had we got things going nicely again before the bedroom door banged open and a small, and not very clean, child wandered in and stood there looking at me.

I`m afraid that I was extremely rude to her, got dressed, and buggered off as fast as I could - I didn`t think there was any point in asking for a refund, and I wasn`t sure about the legal implications of paid for sex carried on in the presence of a minor.

Offline myothernameis

So my regular SP's landlord has decided to work from home and has been sat in the next room on the past couple of visits.

Does he know what she does for a living, if he does I believe any rent he gets would be classed as living of immoral earnings, so to me this sounds very dodgy