Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why are there lots of Brazilian girls on AdultWork now?  (Read 2933 times)

Offline richardlbym

I have noticed there seems to be a lot of Brazilian girls on AW now.  How are they able to work here?

Offline Jerboa

They get a tourist visa or have a EU passport.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have noticed there seems to be a lot of Brazilian girls on AW now.  How are they able to work here?

They are working here illegally --------------- same as the hundreds of Thai girls.    :hi:

jeanvaljean2000

Uk embassy in Brasilia has something to do with it.  Thanks to them though  :dance:

londonbus

As to the why, probably due to the state of the economy there and fears about zika

Offline CardiffCentral

I was under the impression they came in through Portugal and/or Spain as we're 'currently' part of the EU.

Being a non-English speaker and trying to get into the UK from Brazil isn't as easy as being someone who can get a visa for Portugal for example and then taking a short flight here. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Uk embassy in Brasilia has something to do with it.  Thanks to them though  :dance:

I'd love to be the officer who HAD to issue visas to these poor tourist/visiting girls to the UK   :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I was under the impression they came in through Portugal and/or Spain as we're 'currently' part of the EU.

Being a non-English speaker and trying to get into the UK from Brazil isn't as easy as being someone who can get a visa for Portugal for example and then taking a short flight here. 

Whilst Brazilian/Columbian girls can easily get into Portugal/Spain, it does not mean they can then just take a short flight to the UK. They still need to apply for UK Visas, most likely
from the British Embassy/Consulate in Portugal/Spain.

Offline cueball

I always thought Brazilian lasses were Romanian bullshitters

anotherjohn50

I always thought Brazilian lasses were Romanian bullshitters

Only if they have a big Arse  :)

Aj

Simplysimon

Or , they know if they say Roumanian any punter worth their salt won't see them

Offline leedsfella

Brazilians do not need visas to visit either the Schengen Area or the United Kingdom and they can stay in the UK for up to 6 months.

Offline latecomer

Or , they know if they say Roumanian any punter worth their salt won't see them

Yes I think this is the answer to the original question.  Most of the girls involved come from Bucharest, capital of Brazil.  They must think we're stupid.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Brazilians do not need visas to visit either the Schengen Area or the United Kingdom and they can stay in the UK for up to 6 months.

Thanks for the correction.  :hi: 

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:01:35 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just waffle a few words in Portuguese or Spanish, to catch them out.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Everyone in Brasil has a Portuguese Grandmother . Those that don't have one its only a temporary affliction    :blush:

Offline CardiffCentral

Which means the girl I chatted to about this was telling the truth.

We should thank Portugal and Spain.  But...they're not too fond of us at the moment and will probably take away those Brazilian bums :(

Offline tazz

UKIP politicans never moan about them but moan about other europeans. They dont stand up for british prossies.

Offline claretandblue

I am unclear whether the number of brazilian girls on awork has risen substantially or whether it just seems like that due to the rise of a group of reviewers on here from south America who only review Latin girls

Offline Tonyleung

They heard English sausage is damn good.
☺☺☺

I couldn't help it.....😆😆😆

Offline Brazilian Martian

Just waffle a few words in Portuguese or Spanish, to catch them out.

This has worked for me with a few Eastern European prossies that claimed to be Brazilian or Spanish you then get the funny line my parents are from there not me  :unknown:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

This has worked for me with a few Eastern European prossies that claimed to be Brazilian or Spanish you then get the funny line my parents are from there not me  :unknown:

I love the Brasilian ( claim to be ) WGs on Adultworks who list their main language as Spanish  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I love the Brasilian ( claim to be ) WGs on Adultworks who list their main language as Spanish  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:wackogirl: :wackogirl: silly whores they just dnt seem to get that we speak Portuguese not Spanish someone forgot to send them the memo