Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Handjobs  (Read 3147 times)

paul16135

So I mainly go in for handjobs, not full sex.  I visit the same girl mostly and do the same thing each time.

Essentially, I have little imagination when it comes to sex.

Im looking to try something new, not like the extreme stuff in the other threads where people have fisted girls whilst they puke on their cocks type stuff.

Any suggestions?

The parlour i know has a bathroom on the top floor only, ive booked a room on the ground floor, one thing im going to ask once im naked is to go and wash my hands so I can walk past the other rooms away from my clothes with a hard on.

Looking for something a bit differenet if anyone has any ideas, all greatfully recieved.  Thanks.

Offline StevenS

Offline Silver Birch

So I mainly go in for handjobs, not full sex. ...............

Im looking to try something new, not like the extreme stuff in the other threads where people have fisted girls whilst they puke on their cocks type stuff.

There is an absolutely fucking massive variety of services that fall in between a handjob and fisting! Most reviews are not as extreme as fisting & puking, so just get reading!

Offline nervyfooker

why not try a hands free blowjob and ask her to lick your balls,
or some oily hot-dogging.

ickydicky

an oily tit wank from a hoor with big but natural tits finishing by shooting your spunk all over those titties

Offline webpunter

The parlour i know has a bathroom on the top floor only, ive booked a room on the ground floor, one thing im going to ask once im naked is to go and wash my hands so I can walk past the other rooms away from my clothes with a hard on.
Make sure the parlour / burd are pukka or you might find the cost is a sly 20 extra

Offline Matrix

So I mainly go in for handjobs, not full sex.  I visit the same girl mostly and do the same thing each time.

Essentially, I have little imagination when it comes to sex.

Any suggestions?

Looking for something a bit differenet if anyone has any ideas, all greatfully recieved.  Thanks.

Just stick to wanking.

ickydicky

and of course a proper bj with a cim and suck it all out. drains you

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Prostate Massage?

Spanish Massage (all tits, no hands)

Tantric massage ? Proper Tantric, breathing, stopping, exploding, etc

WBW

Offline RedKettle

feel free to review the girl you have seen

OWO with CIM is a natural progression from a HJ

Offline webpunter

Spanish Massage (all tits, no hands)
Better with some hands & TW at the same time

Tantric massage ? Proper Tantric, breathing, stopping, exploding, etc
Utter bollocks IMO.  Lots of distractions & general time-wasting.  With the burd going on about this, that or the other.  Blah blah blah.  Whilst maintaining the pretence that the punter is not there for a HJ  :sarcastic:   Edging is much better
The only breathing exercises worthwhile are trying to avoid passing out during some face sitting on 'wine me-dine me-69 me'  :lol:

Offline joe diddley

Best I had was 999Sarah999 from Earl's Court. See the current Lola Bell review thread for more details as she shares with Lola. (Sorry can't post link from here.) Be warned though. She went away and just came back, and looking at her profile, I'm not exactly sure that it is the same 999Sarah999. Cockhandling skills are almost Klixenite. Let's hope my concerns are unjustified and it is the same Sarah who gives a truly excellent wank.

Ben4454

I like to do Mafia roleplays. I am the mafia boss and the girl owes me money or is a lawyer. I start the roleplay as soon as I enter. I am a good actor and quite convincing. It really does get hot. Have you thought about some kind of roleplay scenario?

Online threechilliman

I like to do Mafia roleplays. I am the mafia boss and the girl owes me money or is a lawyer. I start the roleplay as soon as I enter. I am a good actor and quite convincing. It really does get hot. Have you thought about some kind of roleplay scenario?

I like role plays too - feeds my seedy little mind and allows me to do all those things I've had fantasies about with women.

tcm

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Better with some hands & TW at the same time
Utter bollocks IMO.  Lots of distractions & general time-wasting.  With the burd going on about this, that or the other.  Blah blah blah.  Whilst maintaining the pretence that the punter is not there for a HJ  :sarcastic:   Edging is much better
The only breathing exercises worthwhile are trying to avoid passing out during some face sitting on 'wine me-dine me-69 me'  :lol:

Tomatoes or Tomatoes?  :dance:

One man's edging is another man's tantra? Both achieving the same thing. The lady is asking you if you're going to come and they WANT you to NOT come right away and prolong the pleasure (in proper tantric massage)

WBW

Offline webpunter

Tomatoes or Tomatoes?  :dance:

One man's edging is another man's tantra? Both achieving the same thing. The lady is asking you if you're going to come and they WANT you to NOT come right away and prolong the pleasure (in proper tantric massage)

WBW
Indeed - each to their own.  Tho somehow when tantra gets included the price seems to head north

Offline webpunter

Here you go   External Link/Members Only    Klixenite got my attention ! External Link/Members Only

Best I had was 999Sarah999 from Earl's Court. See the current Lola Bell review thread for more details as she shares with Lola. (Sorry can't post link from here.) Be warned though. She went away and just came back, and looking at her profile, I'm not exactly sure that it is the same 999Sarah999. Cockhandling skills are almost Klixenite. Let's hope my concerns are unjustified and it is the same Sarah who gives a truly excellent wank.

Offline joe diddley

Someone on the Lola Bell thread currently busy says that it is the same 999Sarah and my concerns about AW profile swap are unwarranted which is good news. So fill your boots guys.