Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSelina  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I find this girl stunning, that is assuming the profile is genuine, not a private gallery scam as it is priced at 60 pence.

Sadly her rate is more than I am prepared to pay, @ £150 I would not hesitate to make a booking.

External Link/Members Only

Offline iPad3

I find this girl stunning, that is assuming the profile is genuine, not a private gallery scam as it is priced at 60 pence.

Sadly her rate is more than I am prepared to pay, @ £150 I would not hesitate to make a booking.

External Link/Members Only

Have you started pimping jimmy!! :bomb:

Reading the one and only reveiw she has I'd say you need to up your game if your looking to make some real cash.....,maybe think about bringing in a few Romanians. :drinks: :bomb:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have you started pimping jimmy!! :bomb:

More bollocks.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I never knew she had a review on here.     :unknown:

vw

Shit profile, shit review and as you say over priced.

She is also pimped/agency which probably explains the price.

Not one that i find facially attractive.

Good luck !

LL

Isn't that only £10 more than what your favourite girl charges when she's in town?

tristen92

vw

Isn't that only £10 more than what your favourite girl charges when she's in town?

This one is £200 per hour, I think JRC means will go up to £150 and no less than £100!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Totally irrelevant.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

This one is £200 per hour, I think JRC means will go up to £150 and no less than £100!

Yes, I am very wary of girls who charge below £100 an hour, I hear a lot about excellent girls at £70 an hour but from the reviews they appear to be mostly skanks.

Sunil_N

When I saw her she was a size 14  or so, and saggy boobs, her shoe size is the clue. Dressed up she looked good, but when the clothes came off I was very disappointed. Her attitude is shit as well.

Offline iPad3

When I saw her she was a size 14  or so, and saggy boobs, her shoe size is the clue. Dressed up she looked good, but when the clothes came off I was very disappointed. Her attitude is shit as well.

Haha, yet more evidence we should avoid those skanky Romanians and stick to the good solid Brit providers eh jimmy  :bomb: :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Type_O_Negative

English skank?

LL

Ah missed that. £200 for that?! :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

English skank?

Of course there are English skanks ----- but not as many as Romanian skanks.    :hi:

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks JRC. One to avoid. Plus that one photo is shit.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks JRC. One to avoid. Plus that one photo is shit.

I did search Google but I put in English Selina as oppose to EnglishSelina so nothing came up.

Offline random

I think she looks really good in that one photo but the price is too high for me and not enough other photos there. The review reveals everything.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think she looks really good in that one photo but the price is too high for me and not enough other photos there. The review reveals everything.

The photo shows a very attractive girl --------------- but why would she only post one picture.   :unknown:

Maybe I missed a bullet, @ £150 I would have neen very tempted. 

Hidden Image/Members Only