Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT  (Read 946 times)

punther

Hey guys

So im going to be out of the country from the 11th of this month till the end of the year so will be off ukp and aw punting till i return

I want to have one punt before I leave and thought a more interesting way to decide who to see is to put it to you guys below are 3 girls on my hotlist who would be TOFTTs

Vote for who you think should be plan A, B and C

I will attempt to punt the plan A girl and write up one last review. I would like the punt to take place at some point this weekend

Over to you:  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Number 3 is hot and got a positive review so not TOFTT

have fun would choose 3 other wise

Have fun !

LL

I didn't think I was that picky but I don't like the look of any of those!
Have a good trip.

punther

Number 3 is hot and got a positive review so not TOFTT

have fun would choose 3 other wise

Have fun !

Dont know how i missed that !

punther

I didn't think I was that picky but I don't like the look of any of those!
Have a good trip.

Thanks

Online collector

Plan A please. I was temted to TOFTT myself because I met her ex flatmate and she is a good swallower. I think she might has taught her few things :lol: However still sceptical because she is very young and IMO not really experienced at sucking cocks for long time.

punther

I just tried delaila but got no response so we can strike her off the list

punther

Plan A please. I was temted to TOFTT myself because I met her ex flatmate and she is a good swallower. I think she might has taught her few things :lol: However still sceptical because she is very young and IMO not really experienced at sucking cocks for long time.

Ill try her now

punther

Tiffany is another non responder...

This aint going great lool

Online collector

Ill try her now
Just saw a new negative review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91620.0
Make sure to ask if everything is included before paperwork because it's the same flat and they might use the same trick.

Online collector

Tiffany is another non responder...

This aint going great lool
Shame, you're not lucky mate. I have many prossies links for TOFTT if you want  :cool:

punther

Shame, you're not lucky mate. I have many prossies links for TOFTT if you want  :cool:

Shes got back by text but is slow with comms

Have now booked britney for tonight

Online collector

Good luck, hope you'll enjoy.

Offline kaj314

Britney for me...have fun...

NickFury

Britney looks good! Appreciate if you can confirm the photos are accurate, thanks!

punther

Went to see britney things did not go as planned.

Earlier i emailed her "is owo +facial/cim included in your price"

She replied: "No I charge £30 extra for cim but owo and facial are included"

When i got there i put the cash on the dressin table and asked if facial is ok as agreed and she said no she does not like doing facial anymore as punters have been getting it in her eye and her eyes get swollen and red etc.

I was thinking ok fair enough but then you shouldnt have given me false info in your email which I said to her

We both mutually agreed not to go ahead with the punt

As far as the girl herself she is about 5ft1. She is decent looking but not as good as the pictures. Body is as in photos

She seemed nice though so would probably give a good service

Ended up just getting a massage from suzy in notting hill - it was amazing she is actually a proper qualified massuse!

Online collector

Good attitude but she's been a time waster. You are entitled to write a negative for that.

punther

Good attitude but she's been a time waster. You are entitled to write a negative for that.

Just did

ramrodronnie

Personally  I'd go for number 2 Delaila as IMO she looks very hot, horny, and sultry. Not keen on the look of number 1 Tiffany. And number 3 Britney has had 1 Positive, and 1 Negative Review to her name so far, so question marks on her for me.
So by process of elimination I would personally choose number 2 Delaila.