Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl in Surbiton looks appealing!  (Read 3700 times)

fredpunter

Yes I spotted her earlier as well. To me she would be much more appealing had she not so extensively disfigured herself.

Offline Jagman

I am not a fan of all the tattoos either

vt

I am not a fan of all the tattoos either

Me neither...but at least that does look like a coherent design, if incomplete...rather than some of the the badly planned random tats some girls sport.

I have learnt to look past them now, realising that girls with tats are often the most adventurous sexually.  :thumbsup:

James999

Looks a bit skank to me  :thumbsdown:

And the prices are pretty high, in particular when she charges extra's as well ( A parlour / brothel mentality) half hour with toys and CIM finish £140  :lol:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Looks a bit skank to me  :thumbsdown:

And the prices are pretty high, in particular when she charges extra's as well ( A parlour / brothel mentality) half hour with toys and CIM finish £140  :lol:

ink is not cheap James  :cool:

domino131

Hmm looks pretty interesting.  Would like to see her face but I get the impression she's good looking.  What I'd really like to know is does she really do A-levels at no extra charge - it's in her likes list but it seems odd that she'd charge extra for facials and cim but not anal.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking at her profile, I think she works with External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only.

PrincessPriyax has a neutral review in the London review section. If Florence-x operates similarly to PrincessPriyax, she also might not be providing all the services she's advertising on her profile.

This is all theory, I could be completely wrong on both points.

Offline oohisay

Tats a deal breaker for me, screams skank  :scare:

Online Ninthwave83

I actually really like tattoos and piercings and to me she looks great.

However I'm also a bit sceptical, as has been said seems odd she doesn't apparently charge extra for anal but does for CIM.

However I do really like the look of her so might message her, but no anal might put me off tbh.

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

Just joined the forum and realised I should be contributing more. Tomato & waffels is correct t in his assumption that both Princess Priya and Kimberly and Katie are under the same group. Have seen Priya and had a decent time and have also seen a girl called Rosie and Natasha Rose with the same profile put togather. I think some guy puts it all togather for them according to the girls and I'm pretty sure he handles the bookings.
To be fair the girls do live up to the profile pictures but I would definitely clarify certain services as I have my doubts however I didn't indulge in A levels.

Looking at her profile, I think she works with External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only.

PrincessPriyax has a neutral review in the London review section. If Florence-x operates similarly to PrincessPriyax, she also might not be providing all the services she's advertising on her profile.

This is all theory, I could be completely wrong on both points.

Offline sexy_young_guy

Decided to take a chance on this one as for my tastes she's the best looking young English girl that's popped up on the purple site for ages who doesn't charge £200+ an hour.

There's some good points and some bad points - she's great, but her booking system sucks.

Decided I'd go for a short notice (1 hour away) 30 min punt. Called twice 15 minutes apart no answer but a text after second call saying to text. Did so and arranged. Got on train down to surbiton and then got a cab - it's a 5 minute cab journey or 15-20 minute walk from the station. There's also buses that go nearby from the station. Cab fare is just over a fiver. Her place is a behind-and-above-a-shop kinda setup. Looked like it could be a quite nice family home, a few bedrooms in it, wood doors, etc.

Now the bad bit - texted when I got there and told landlord has just come over. So I waited over 30 minutes before being able to see her. Not much to do in the area, a few shops to browse in (cycle, 1960s brick-a-brack, pub, corner shop, etc). I was considering leaving but hadn't got any backup plans so stuck around.

When I finally got to see her she didn't seem to be the one that had texted and mentioned that her friend was helping her with her profile etc. My theory is that it wasn't the landlord at all, but whoever she has dealing with booking for her is arranging too many bookings.

So onto Flo. She looks like her photos, pretty certain they are of her given that the tattoos match. Her age is probably correct, somewhere in the 20 to 26 range. She's got awesome lilac/grey dyed hair and a really cute face. English, born just outside the capital. She came across as a little bit shy but still someone you could talk to. Fully shaved or more probably  waxed except a small triangle patch (which is nice to see occasionally). Tattoos are of high quality, she's clearly gone to a pro to get them done. Tits are a little small but I don't mind that.

She's really enthusiastic - kissing plus an odd licking thing that really turned me on. I asked her if she could do a bit of a dominant thing - like 'make me' eat her out before I could get sex etc. She doesn't seem to have a dominant personality but tried it out and did quite well. She didn't do OWO, but tbh I don't mind that much - although this would be a negative for some. Also I asked if she gave watersports and apparently that's only in an hour booking, which is fair enough as it does require relocating to the bathroom. From her profile I did get the hint that a half hour booking might not have everything, but I prefer them to try girls out for the first time. Really tasty pussy and she really gets into rubbing herself on your tongue to stimulate herself. Great sex too, she's great on top. Really sweet girl, so treat her nicely please - after all we want to keep girls like her around.

So all in all I had a great time and would go back, but I'd be prepared to be messed around with the arrangements when you get there - maybe don't go if you're tight on time.

Online Ninthwave83

Ok that's kind of good to know as I am quite keen to see her as she definitely ticks all my boxes.

I did message her on AW a couple of days ago though and have yet to get a reply despite having been online last day or so.

Guessing texting is best?

And no OWO is definitely a deal breaker for me unfortunately, did she give a reason why? Bit odd as she charges extra for CIM?

However that aside I do really like the look of her. And she sounds ok.

So DFK? Did she allow fingering?

fredpunter

Sounds like the same location as princesspriya, and the same keeping you hanging around outside cos 'the landlord is here'

Offline sexy_young_guy

Reading the review of princesspriya here I'm pretty certain it's the same place. Also their profiles are really similar somehow.

I didn't ask about fingering sorry. The kissing was odd - it wasn't DFK but that may have been on offer, she used her tongue but like not quite in a kissing way. I liked it, but it wouldn't be described as DFK.

I asked about OWO and she seemed to indicate she didn't do it. I don't think she wrote her profile. She also doesn't do ball licking. But her blowjob with condom was good - deep and fast.

I also sent a message on AW when she first appeared and didn't get a reply. I really get the impression that she's not on the ball with the AW thing yet and has employed someone to handle bookings for her - that's probably why you text rather than call.

Offline jake9jake9

Ok that's kind of good to know as I am quite keen to see her as she definitely ticks all my boxes.

I did message her on AW a couple of days ago though and have yet to get a reply despite having been online last day or so.

And no OWO is definitely a deal breaker for me unfortunately, did she give a reason why? Bit odd as she charges extra for CIM?

Some Wg's consider cumin with condom inside mouth = cim.

Online Ninthwave83

Cheers guys, makes sense I guess.

Noticed today her likes list has changed a fair bit, anal taken off which explains why it wasn't listed in her extra prices.

I'm still tempted though, might see how I get on. :)

Offline Tonyleung

I flippin' glad I don't live in surbiton :) If for £90 30 mins and that service. Nice photo's though.

domino131

Thanks for the review (you may want to post that as an actual review perhaps?), she sounds good to me - OWO is preferable but not a dealbreaker for me.  English girl with piercings and tattoos and interesting coloured hair really ticks a lot of boxes for me, so I will have to get down to see her at some point!

Offline HappyandLucky

Informative post, well done for posting. No OWO is a killer for me but still remain tempted.  How would you grade out of 10?

Offline Essex3

Anyone know what happened to Kimberly93?