Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Organic Remedies Baker Street  (Read 1256 times)

Callisto

Continuing the spurt of Organic Remedies BS reviews on here, inspired by LL Punting. Today there was Tina, Anna, Ruby and Lily.  Reviews on her ruled Anna out; otherwise I asked the quite-attractive receptionist - May, judging by recent reviews - for the slimmest, and got awarded Tina.

My experience was very similar to MrIncredible's (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147214.msg1616268#msg1616268). Teeny tiny room - at one point, mid-massage, I had to get up so she could move around the table, FGS - and utterly vanilla massage for 40 mins.  Not a CC swipe in anger, but occasional talk of the cancelled tube strike and such.

Then I turn over and, hastily, we get to business.  This approach never works for me - I like the tease, the slow-burn; also, I need to be aroused if I really want to go further.  Anyway, I asked for B2B + blow-job, and she wanted £80 (that whole "because it's a one-hour booking" thing again, which makes zero sense) and strictly OW.  Nahhhh.  She then mentions sex: the bidding started at £80 and closed at £60.  Curious pricing structure, but hey.

I was still only semi-hard.  She did a few token grinds, let me nibble her nipples for about 5 secs, and then rapidly reached for the condom.  'Slow down,' I say.  The same scenario plays out again - she seems mechanically impatient.  Not a hint of FK, or any kissing for that matter.  I go to finger her, but I have to be protractedly wet-wiped down first - making me again lose hardness.  When I finally do start, she's tugging on my soft cock and I'm stroking her dry pussy and yet she's moaning like it's the orgasm of the century.  Such obvious fakery never works for me.  In the end I just get her to stroke my balls, and jerk me off - a tremendous waste at £60, but of course there's no way I'm getting the cash back now.  I just wanted it over and done with.

Looks-wise, she's great - fake but not too big tits, nice nipples, shaven pussy for once (rare in TCMs, I find), slim (size 6-8) and very pretty.  She's probably 30-something, but could easily pass for late 20s.  One of the best looking girls I've come across in a TCM - up there with Maggie at Qi in that regard.

But where Maggie at Qi is fun company, erotic and natural, Tina is fakey, fiddly and, frankly, just a bit too business-like for my (probably picky) tastes.  For many OPs this might have been a Positive, but it didn't quite feel that way for me.

So £45 for 60 mins' massage, and £60 for FS (which ended up being nude HR).

Offline Jjsmith76

Tina is very hot, but if you want a MUCH better service do yourself a favour and see Lily. IMHO she gives one of the best - check out her reviews on this site.

Offline hawai5o

Is Lily the same girl who worked at Ever Well  Lisle St few years ago and Wardour St ??

Offline rebelsurge

No that Lily has returned to China with her Italian husband and child
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline hawai5o

Thank you galilio for the info .Lily was great in the olden days at Lilse st .

Callisto

Tina is very hot, but if you want a MUCH better service do yourself a favour and see Lily. IMHO she gives one of the best - check out her reviews on this site.

Ta for the tip.  I always prioritise looks first, but the Tina experience makes me question that approach!

Offline Sisterwinter

Lily is (was!) one of those very rare creatures in this murky world - she is a lovely person, as well as being an insatiable lusty nympho! All the best to her.

Offline Timmytum

Agree with the point about Tina. She is hot & I had a few great sessions with her, but after that came the excuses - sorry I have period, or my teeth hurt or it hurts down there. As she got more familiar she seem to get more confident fobbing me off.