Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Amanda - Old Street  (Read 2613 times)

tilt8890

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour @ £120 (Including Extras)

Young Amanda has been on my AW H/L for a while,  I was looking for a fit brunette and having missed her on previous occassions I made sure I wasn't going to this time.  :yahoo:

Easy comms via AW email and then a call on arrival at her appartment and door number..

She was staying at a luxuary appartment approxmately 10-12 minutes walk from Old street station. A lovely big bed and good shower facilities as you would expect from a good luxuary household.

Amanda met me from behind the door with a kiss on the cheek before moving into the main part of the room and I got to see what a beauty she is, Her AW profile pics are accurate, a very pretty face with hot lips, pretty face , black hair and dressed in lovely sexy lingerie :wacko:

She has a lovely figure and was dressed in an all black lingerie set with cream hold-ups and knee length boots.  :thumbsup:

We greeted each other with a nice snog before Amanda offered me a drink and a shower, both of which I accepted.

After  I rejoined her at the edge of the bed and had some great DFK while I got my hands introduced to her bum  :cool:

We moved around to the bed as Amanda sat me down and kneeled down in front of me giving a great teasing handjob, using both hands with an expert touch and making good use of her saliva on my cock and balls, while also giving some good eye contact before beginning a very enjoyable OWO blowjob slowly teasing my cock into her mouth with lots of good variation on pace and depth, at times slow and teasing and then also faster with good technique, later complimenting my freshly shaven balls whilst teasing them gently with some soft licking and running her nails across my ballbag  :wacko:

The oral went on for quite some time and was extremely enjoyable  :thumbsup:

There was a good amount of naughty subtle comments from her throughout the meet which was also something that was a lot of fun.  :cool:

Amanda stood up now and crawled on top of me as we shared some more kissing with us both paying attention to each others necks with more naughty comments coming from her with that sexy accent. :wacko:
She then moved right up my torso with her boobs right in my face so I enjoyed having a good suck while giving her bum a good squeeze with the occasional spank.
she has perky tits and smoth soft skin, which was a delight to rub you hands against and suck onto.

While Amanda was on top of me she showed just how skilled she is by taking my cock deep down sucking on 69 her perky tits made a fab view from the top.
she was clean shaven smooth and tasted great, i kept sucking her lips that made her very wet indeed, & eventually a shudder of orgasm.

She was very responsive and got wet as she pulled my head in closer with her hands, I began fingering her while concentrating my tongue on her clit as she began grinding her pussy back against me as she said she was coming which seemed to be genuine.

The oral sessions both ways had gone on for quite a while so it was now time for a condom and we began in missionary with Amanda's legs held tightly up against my body going at a nice slow pace sharing more DFK with some more good eye contact as she slowly pushed herself back against me.
We carried on for a while like this until I could feel the end was nigh so I upped the pace and gave her my best as she also intensified her pushing back against me until I could not hold out any longer and came hard.  :yahoo: in her mouth, which she happily swallowed with a gulp and sipping water afterwards.

Amanda helped clean me up and we had a good chat as I took another shower and got dressed, her English is OK and she's very friendly & easy to talk to.

So the conclusion was an excellent time with a very pretty girl with a lovely figure. She has a great attitude and personality, came across as an intelligent girl who was fun to talk o. :wacko:

Her services were excellent and I can see why she is well regarded. I wasn't rushed at any time and actually ran over the hour by 20 minutes, Amanda didn't seem to mind at all, it was actually me that mentioned the time so clearly not a clockwatcher either.

One I would certainly see again if/when i am in the area.

Highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Tilt8890.

mrhappypants

Having seen her this reads like a tout.

I recommend a 60 second reality check; hang on to your cash for a minute.

if she is the hot, enthusiastic girl the OP met in a luxury appartment then pay and have fun. 

If you meet the bored, mechanical, begrudging and unkempt creature I encountered offering reluctant service and little effort in a bare apartment then save your pennies and walk.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 03:44:41 pm by mrhappypants »

holland

Having seen her this reads like a tout.

I recommend a 60 second reality check; hang on to your cash for a minute.

if she is the hot, enthusiastic girl the OP met in a luxury appartment then pay and have fun. 

If you meet the bored, mechanical, begrudging and unkempt creature I encountered offering reluctant service and little effort in a bare apartment then save your pennies and walk.

This review reads like a tout attempt. That's what i thought as well. I am not sure if i would be bother to get there to risk time and money on this bitch.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:03:14 pm by holland »

mrhappypants

This review reads like a tout attempt. That's what i thought as well. I am not sure if i would be bother to get there to risk time and money on this bitch.

Thanks Holland.  I have reported it to Admin asking he consider moving it to the general London board, flagging it as a fake review and banning the OP.

Offline user1437

Not sure what to think about this review as well. I saw her less than a month ago and this reads like it's a completely different person. She's not fit to begin with, and her oral skills were extremely basic/low effort. Far from being "expert touch". Unless she magically learned how to make a man cum in these few weeks (because even her handjob skills were bad), it sound like there's a lot of glitter in here

vw

Not sure what to think about this review as well. I saw her less than a month ago and this reads like it's a completely different person. She's not fit to begin with, and her oral skills were extremely basic/low effort. Far from being "expert touch". Unless she magically learned how to make a man cum in these few weeks (because even her handjob skills were bad), it sound like there's a lot of glitter in here

Admin banned him for being dodgy and converted it to not a review.

mrhappypants

Admin banned him for being dodgy and converted it to not a review.

It is both a compliment to the influence of this board and a worrying trend the lengths that touts are now going to to build convincing profiles on UKP. If I had not met her I would never of guessed from Tilt's review history that he was touting and it was only having met her that I was absolutely convinced.