Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Secret Sarah  (Read 2597 times)

jstrongerrrrr

External Link/Members Only
£150/hour

My third punt in a week and a half - overkill for me, but had the major horn and a hankering for a dirty milf. Sarah has been on my hotlist for a while and after reading her reviews knew she would fit the bill. Despite previous reports saying otherwise comms were fine and easy, I found Sarah to be chatty and forthcoming on the phone. I stated I was after a filthy seductive role-play and I was left in no doubt that this rather exuberant lady would provide all I wanted.
I parked close by and found the flat with no problems. I was greeted by the lady in the photos. Sarah is perfect hot milf material, busty, brunette and despite her claims she is 44 I think she is probably in her 50's. Her greeting was friendly and saucy with her hands going straight down my shorts I had a quick shower and returned to a spotless bedroom and the seduction began. One thing that has been mentioned before is the amount Sarah talks, and boy can she talk - I didn't find this a problem due to the fact that she does everything so enthusiastically and as she spent a large amount of time sucking me off she was relatively easy to distract.
We started with OWO, fantastically slow, lots of spit and flicking with her tongue - the best thing is she sucks hard which really turns me on and mixed her bj up with some fantastic rimming and dirty chat. I repaid the favour, sucked her big floppy tits and gave her pussy and clit a good sucking before sticking two fingers in with her grinding my face onto her clit - after about 5 mins she came and then on with a rubber and some lube.
We went straight into anal, doggy, cowgirl and finally missionary - all the while the running commentary of filthy chat interspersed with mundane random facts...we ended the session with another super bj and her rimming me before I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. All in all a great filthy session with an attractive busty mature lady who knows how to please. If you don't mind the stream of consciousness emanating from her mouth then I would recommend.

Offline EllsBFA

Saw her last year. Amazing BJ, anal and she talks filth!
I do disagree with your comments on age though. When I saw her she was claiming early 40's which I thought was realistic. In fact I thought she could pass for younger.......perhaps she's had a rough year!
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for review. I wanted to see a v good looking toned milf. Had Sarah in my sights but not sure now. Also had this one in my HL

External Link/Members Only.

Search continues.

jstrongerrrrr

she's advertising as 43(gone down from 44), mature wgs more often than not lie about their age - I'm 40, I spend a lot of time with people my age - no way is she similar age to me - late 40's is generous, early 50's is most likely.

Offline Clooney

she's advertising as 43(gone down from 44), mature wgs more often than not lie about their age - I'm 40, I spend a lot of time with people my age - no way is she similar age to me - late 40's is generous, early 50's is most likely.

I'm not sure I'd agree.

I saw her admittedly around 3 years ago and I'd have put her at 44-45, so I'd suggest that anything between 47 and 49 would be close to the mark. I doubt if I'd say early 50s. That seems a stretch too far IMO.

Offline Clooney

But also no way early 40s.

I'm 43 and she's certainly older than me. By 5 years minimum I'd say.

Offline thetinman007

Men age better than women. Most.

Offline Plato

She looks great - I'd say mid 40s.  She's a very funny and sexy woman.
Her latest blog was pretty shocking - very sad to hear and I hope the punter gets his dues.