Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Senzual Rebecca - Swindon  (Read 2504 times)

11 review(s) for Senzual Rebecca (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only

Before I write my review I have to say that I’ve mentioned it on more than one occasion that I would never see a Rom again but I was thinking with my little fella instead of my Brain

Location - Flat about 5 minutes walk from Town centre Swindon
Comms - text, Rebecca replied within 10 minutes with Street name and Postcode
Meet - 1hour incall £100

When I arrived I sent a text and Rebecca called with flat number, buzzed in Rebecca was hiding behind the door, when I saw her I was pleasantly surprised by how great she looked
Showed me the way too the bedroom handed over the paperwork, Rebecca left to stash the cash so I got undressed
Rebecca returned and pointed to the bed so climbed on and she then joined me
She got a Mac out for ow,put it in her mouth and then on to my cock
She took her bra off took hold of my hand and placed it on her boobs so I could play with them, false but nicely done, she then asked what did I like so asked for 69.
Rebecca was clean and tasted great
After a while she asked if I wanted sex so agreed,she climbed on in cg then we moved on to doggy
Filled the bag and Rebecca cleaned me up, we had a chat whilst I was getting (her English is very good)
Kiss and cuddle before I left

Would I return - definitely  :thumbsup:
I was surprised how great she was considering she’s Romanian

Offline bobbob111

Thanks for the review. These guys turn up around my way a fair amount but I am concerned about getting the old bait and switch. Seems like you got the real deal!  :D

Online Coriniumstud

Thanks for the review. These guys turn up around my way a fair amount but I am concerned about getting the old bait and switch. Seems like you got the real deal!  :D

I did, and I was surprised as she was a Rom, if she comes back to Swindon I’d definitely return