Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey- Diamonds Massage, Bristol  (Read 1520 times)

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only

Bath Road, opposite Arnos Vale Cemetery, Bristol. Visited Saturday evening. £70/45 mins with £40 extra for OWO & French Kissing.

Comms- Good
Receptionist is very friendly, offers an accurate description of the girls working. Was able to ring, check & reserve session. Life would be easier if they had some sort of on-line presence to check rota's or photos of the girls.

Accommodation- Average
As previously reviewed, for a parlour it's not too shabby, though nor is it the height of splendour. It's cool,  every room has a big oversized fan in which, given the current hot weather is greatly appreciated. Shower was hot & uncomplicated to work. As a critical I'd like some better lighting in the rooms. However, this time I was placed in a room on the ground floor opposite the kitchen & back door. It's big, but also kinda snug. Does have good lighting & a good shower though.

Girl's Appearance- Good

Lacey is a slender & tall blonde with milfy vibes, some tattoos & a smart mouth. She's pretty with nice eyes, lovely tits & arse & like other girls who work there is fun & have a nice personality. Bright & full of energy in the room. We hit it off immediately.

The Meet

Lacey entered & handed me a drink, I was still undressing as she entered & she made a bee-line for my nipples & gave me a snog as I tried to put down my drink. Lacey wanted to take control & admits to being  bossy in the room. That's fine, but not for me. I pushed her head down & forced her to her knees to suck me off, she did it, but didn't really like me being dominant either. Okay, thats fine, ground rules established between us & if she or I wanted to do something the other is uncomfortable with, say something.

I pulled a tub chair into the middle of the room & sat Lacey in it, she invited me to eat her out. It was clean & wet & tidy & she tasted really good. We snogged some more & I sat in the chair as she sucked me off, another Diamonds milf with outstanding technique, & she played with my bollocks, tonguing them lovingly.

Over to the bed, rubbered up, bent her over into doggy, & she's dripping. Moaning & on the verge of cumming already. Flipped her over & went in to mish, pushing her legs up & battering her with all I can muster. She came again.

Banter is flying now & Lacey is really into it & we're both having a great time. Now she wants to ride me & squirt on my face. Okay, crack on. On she got & rode away, fucking me like theres no tomorrow. Harder & harder, faster & faster. She jumps off & invites me to finger her, again rapidly & as hards I could, she cums, my hand & her fanny are dripping wet.

She pulls off the rubber & starts to suck me off to bring me to climax. I spunk as she licks the tip of my cock & spray everywhere.

Fantastic, fun time had by all.

Had a nice chat afterwards as we cleaned up. A very friendly & funny girl, great fun & an outstanding service. I understand there's some new girls working there now (might see more of this with the Cost of Living Crisis really beginning to hit), another young girl called April was on the roster, but was with another punter so I didn't get an opportunity to meet her.

I don't really know the lay of the land as regards who is & who isn't still there & I'm a little trepidatious in posting this review TBH after the 'incident'. That said, I can't recommend Lacey enough, another excellent girl & a great VFM punt.

I'll return to see her again no dangers.

Offline BillyPoison

When does the clock start ticking. Is it after you shower and the girl comes back like Bath Road or is it straight away?

BP :hi:

Offline whaleears

When does the clock start ticking. Is it after you shower and the girl comes back like Bath Road or is it straight away?

BP :hi:

Hi Billy, when the girl returns to the room post-shower.
They're pretty good at Diamonds for this, never had a knock on the door or even an alarm go off in my 10 years or so of going there.