Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young thai_kate23 - Bristol  (Read 2195 times)

8 review(s) for Young thai_kate23 (2 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SWAaron

Date: Some time around start of October.
Review: Sexy lady but crap service. Tempted by Viva and AW photos.
Comms: Text messages on the number displayed on AW. Booking was for half an hour (Weekday). Arranged at short notice and she accommodated.
Location: Flat in the K Wood area of BS15. Plenty of parking around. Same flat as Best Isabella.
Booking: 30 mins/£70

Service: Went in porch and knocked her door. Door is always open so no hanging around on the street, just wait inside.
Already showered. Shower wasn't offered at the start or the end.
Service was lacklustre. No FK on offer.
Started with a massage. No oils or anything used just rubbing hands lightly over body.
Then flipped over where I could touch/see her. Some light touching of my cock to awaken it.
Then wet wipe and condom ready for oral. Oral was crap and mostly hand work for a few minutes.
Straight to lube and she climbed on top for 5 mins. Then asked if I wanted to go on top which I did.

She keeps her head turned away and I don't think she likes kissing on her skin either.
Kissed her chest and she wiped it as soon as we were up.

As soon as I'd come in the bag she nudged me off and we got up while she cleaned us up.
Then left the room to get a dressing gown whilst i got dressed.
A quick goodbye and "can you close the door behind you"

Looks: She is thin with good tits. Assume fake but didn't get to touch much.

Pros: Looks good

Cons: Service is limited. Likes has RO and FK at discretion but doubt she'd ever offer them.

Contact Info: External Link/Members Only

Overall: Paid for 30 mins was in there or 20-25.
I knew it could be hit or miss when reading previous reviews before booking.
Old ones for FBSM all positive and new ones not so much.
I sort of expected the "rom" service and just fancied a pump and dump but would have liked it if RO/FK were on offer a long with some more effort.
Would I return, probably not. Just happened to be in the area and thought she looked great.

I found a few older massage only reviews.
If she offered her previous 2016/2017 ish service of a really good FBSM with B2B and touching then I'd be back in a flash.

Offline joninbristol

Thank for the review Aaron.  :hi:

I'd been tempted by this one next time I planned to be in town, but will put her on the backburner for now as a plan C.

If there's any Thai ladies out there reading this who give a decent service, the message is clear - you could clean up in Bristol.
Totally lacking decent Thai SPs at present.