Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: britishjade100 - Cheltenham  (Read 1173 times)

4 review(s) for britishjade100 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked this provider as Amberwill pissed me about for a booking.

Comms:  Very good.  She had her number on her profile as she was working on the day.  Texted and she was straight back to me.  Appointment arranged.

Venue:  A hotel on A40 on outskirts of Cheltenham.  Easy access, free parking for 3 hours.

SP: Her AW profile is about right, age and description.  She is a big boned, tall girl,  bigger than a size 12 but not out of proportion.  Pretty face long hair.  Unfortunately Jade carries some scars - breast enlargement and cesarean. She was also suffering from eczema on her thighs.

The punt:  I paid £100 for 45 mins.  Straight on to bed, she is wearing shoes and a baby doll, neither of which are removed.  FK - no issue.  Fingering her pussy and she is stroking me away.  On to my back for ball sucking, although no owo, but offers this later covered.

I attempt oral on her, but this doesn't quite work as she is sat up!.  Lots of fingering, bit of squirting going on.  Quite horny really. 

We move into mish position but no sign of condom.  I'm not too bothered and we indulge in mutual wanking to completion.

This has taken half hour, so a bit of a clean up and I lay on the bed thinking we have 15 minutes to go.  She is not interested on getting back on the bed and proceeds to look at her phone.  I conclude nothing is going to happen so dress and leave.

I would not return as she lacks interaction and effort.

Offline finn5555

Sounds more of a negative to me