Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Felicia- Exeter- Lied about services  (Read 488 times)

1 review(s) for Seductive Felicia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonymouse72

External Link/Members Only

Girl. Very attractive petite young thing. Age states 25 and seems correct, if anything I would say younger.

Location. Terraced house in St. Thomas. Discrete and quiet.

Parking. Mainly resident permit but with 2 hour slots dotted about. Free shopping centre parking is nearby and walking distance.

Fee. £60 for 30 minutes.

Comms. I rang to confirm 30 minutes she said she was available at suggested time and would text address.
Text duly received and I said I was looking for oral both ways, sex and did she kiss? Response was positive for oral both ways and sex and kissing was at discretion after she had met me. I took this as a no to kissing but wasn't bothered by this and went ahead. No feedback on here and AW feedback was positive and from some punters with numerous feedback and not just the usual same guy or first time feedback rubbish.

The meet. I call on arrival and parked around the corner in free 2 hour slot. She answered and gave me the house number. Usual hide behind the door trick and on entering I was pleasantly surprised at how attractive she was. Petite and with log dark curly hair, nice handful of tits and shapely little arse. She said hello and beckoned me upstairs. Nice wiggle of the arse going up the stairs and into the bedroom. Confirmed 30 minutes and she asked for £70. I said profile stated £60 and that was all I had brought with me. I wasn't lying and usually only take the required fee and leave wallet in the car. She said £60 was fine and went to stash the cash, returning quite quickly. Chatted whilst undressing each other and she said she was from Barcelona. Told me her father was Bolivian and she did have a real Latino, South American look about her. Spanish accent as opposed to Romanian so all appeared good so far. Very pretty girl so I went in for a kiss and feel of her arse. Kissing was a no go as she had a small piercing under her bottom lip and apparently it was still sore. She must have known this beforehand so why she said it's at discretion after I've met you is beyond me.

Laid on the bed together and she applied for condom for OW. OWO was offered for extra £20 but I declined. Lovely bj with varied technique. Took the full length and varied the speed. Gorgeous pair of natural tits which I felt and sucked whilst the gave bj. No fingers allowed but she did allow rubbing of the clit and again I played with her tits and arse. I was quite happy with the sight of this lovely young Latino type sucking me off and laid back and let her get on with it. After about 10 minutes I wanted to progress and asked her to hop on for Cowgirl. This is where it all went tits up as she refused to climb on. If you're not comfortable with cowgirl how about Doggy I suggested. It was then that she dropped the bombshell that sex would be an extra £20. What the fuck!!

I explained that we had agreed via text the agreed time, services and fee and that sex was included. She was adamant that £60 was for massage and blow job only and that if I wanted to fuck her it would be an extra £20. So there I am bollock naked getting sucked off by some young Spanish hottie who is demanding 20 notes more if I want to fuck her. I suggested that I fuck her and that we reduce the time to 15 minutes. She said this wasn't possible as 15 minutes had gone already. I was sure it hadn't but as my watch was in jeans pocket on the bedroom floor I couldn't be arsed to argue and let her carry on sucking me off. As time approached she wanked me off all over her tits. Clean up and I took out my phone as I dressed and showed her the text. She made some bullshit excuse about confusing me with another punter. I also made a point of showing her the 30 minute fee on my phone internet which clearly showed £60 as opposed to £70. I dressed and left as I couldn't be arsed to make a scene. All the way through she was never aggressive or rude bizarrely just very matter of fact about the whole thing.

I know some guys are happy for a rub and tug and £60 to get sucked and wanked off by a hot young Spanish bird may seem like value to some. For me however I went with the specific aim of fucking said young Spanish hot thing and she lied about services included.
I found her attractive and she has a great body but the lack of agreed services delivered means I can give nothing but a negative.

If you do go to see her make sure you discuss and confirm services in the room. Some may say I committed a bit of a schoolboy error by not doing the same but as we had agreed via text I wrongfully took it as a gimme that I was going to fuck her. Lesson learnt and move on, begrudgingly.

Offline devongent

Thanks for the review. I saw her profile a few days ago but dismissed it for looking very similar to a bunch of other zero rated profiles that recently appeared in the area. At least it didnt sound as if you walked into an unsavory situation. I wonder what she might have tried to add on to her £120 1 hour fee?

Offline anonymouse72

Lord only knows. Just remembered that she told me that she was working with another girl and that if I went back to see them both sex would be included. I should fucking hope so too, like it should have been last night.