Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Oriental Therapy - Bristol - TOFTT  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Spaceman291

External Link/Members Only

I took the plunge and glad I did.
Comms excellent initially by phone then text.
It's an apartment so was quite nervous, only clue on the phone was 'we have 2 lovely girls' (I only saw one), asked what services she said deep tissue or relaxing massage.
Sod it, I thought let go for it, too be honest,  it could have been legit right through to Fs. I was hoping it wasn't a full service place as that's not what I was after.
Texted address then texted when outside.
Met by 'Rebecca' Chinese lovely looking slim with the softest skin I've ever felt.  Wearing a short floaty skirt, no tights.
30 mins - £30
Room was a bedroom with massage table in it told to get on  table - took everything off before asking, seems the norm.
First contact was a wet wipe up my crack, I was now pretty sure I'd get my Hj.
Towel over back, she walked on her knees all over me doing some mad shit, then off with the towel and some traditional massage with oil, her still climbing all over the place and her hair swishing against my back - quite sexy to be fair.
Prior to turn around she wiped my back of oil.
Turn around came and no messing about " would you like a hand job?" Yes please says I, £20 was the charge.
Started rubbing chest and legs going nowhere near the old boy,  very sexy, then gentle ball play, gentle glides along the shaft, rubs on the helmet followed by wank, it was a virtuoso performance to be fair, all the while I was stroking her bare legs and arse, she moved away when I got too intimate - fair enough.
I blew my whistle and she carried on gentle caressing the increasingly flaccid winky.
Really good experience - defo return. She's off next week but will return, she said I should do an hour next time, which made me wonder what else might occur, I asked about b2b and it's £50.

Offline redveee

Will hopefully visit here before Christmas now I'm feeling better after a bad cold and now have a few days off and pay day is 36 hours away.

Offline TerryTibbs

So is the body2body service £50 for the 30 mins or £50 extra ????

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Jamestheking

So no chance of a full service at all then? Howhat sort of age would you put on the girl then?

Offline Spaceman291

I took it as 20 for HJ or £50 for B2B

She was probably mid to late 30's, I'd guess.

Offline bfl

Nice. Will try and get in tomorrow