Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xEnglishJenniferx Bournemouth  (Read 1440 times)

9 review(s) for MissBritish69 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Jennifer a few times under different guises over the last 3 years. ( JenniferLust, Miss Sexy Bombshell to name a couple and always had a first rate GFE from her).

Comms. Rang her a few days prior to the punt, no answer but she rang me back and we arranged a day and time.

Location. Near the Broadway Lane roundabout. Plenty free on street parking, short bus ride from the train station on the Castlepoint bus. On my last visit the flat was as usual sparse, a tad unwelcoming but fit for purpose. This visit there was a big improvement with new bedroom furniture, new bed and even somewhere to hang my clothes. The ambience was further enhanced with scented candles burning, mood music and a bunch of flowers in a vase on the dresser, ( probably a gift from the last punter).

The girll. Slim English brunette size 8 aged about 24 with a cracking body.

Service. DFK, OWO, RO, breast play, hand job and sex in one position. £100 for an hour.

I gave Jennifer a positive review a couple of years ago and the reason for the neutral this time was that after the first pop she did not seem to be interested in getting a second from me.

DFK was full on as usual, OWO was again up to her good standard and everything else was fine, fucked her after my usual fashion by pulling her to the bed edge and spreading her legs wide and shouting my load in the bag.
From then on she lost interest in trying to get my aroused, usually we would sit on the bed and she would kiss and stroke me while I played with her tits and suck her nipples, she'd fondle my balls and suck and wank me until I was hard and ready for another go.
This time she just sat on the bed, hardly any physical contact and chatted and chatted and chatted. If I tried to instigate any action there was no response so I gave up and let the time drag out until my hour was up, dressed and left a disappointed man as my previous punts had all been brilliant.

I think she was probably jaded as she mentioned she was thinking a getting a proper full time job, she seems to have had a couple of months off and returned this week.

As my go to fuck when in Bournemouth I will probably give her a return visit in the hope things have improved, basically for £100 an hour she is good value.

Offline buccdriver

She seems to have 'gone off the boil' lately. Haven't seen her in a long time; she used to give a good anal session.......

Never knew whether it was her flat as both hers and others in the block gave me the impression that they  were for the disabled and/or elderly. In one conversation I had with her, she had said her home was in France, although no French accent. :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 11:51:07 am by buccdriver »

Offline nigel4498

She rents the flat for working, doesn't live there.
She also told me she had a property in France too.