Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia at Boudoir Babes, Cheadle  (Read 806 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Was on this link, I think: External Link/Members Only (now showing EnglishStacey x)

Location: an apartment seemingly converted into a parlour above a shop (there was a pole in reception, which I assume was for strip dancing). Entrance was behind the row of shops and up steps that start near the bins of the shop below. Quite an exposed entrance as there's a row of terraced houses/apartments behind the row of shops. Many windows offer a good view of the staircase. Inside there was a slightly downmarket feel. I went to the bathroom after entering the premises (it's near to the entrance) and couldn't get the door to close properly. Good job I only needed a quick piss.

Reception: receptionist was pleasant and friendly but the reception area was not so good. Nothing like Sandys was. Curtains drawn, quite dark, widescreen showing some USA reality TV show.

Booking: I arrived on time but Amelia ran about half an hour late. When she became available I was shown to a small room with no shower. I would've had to return to the bathroom for a shower (one was in there over the bath) but I didn't fancy that and I was pretty fresh. The receptionist asked for no money.

Amelia: quite good looking. Petite and slim. Not quite a pert as her main pic on the website but a nice figure. Friendly and chatty. I was pleased when I met her in the flesh.

Service: there seemed to be a range of extras but I opted for OWO and sex. OWO was ok but it was shallow and a lot of hand was used. Plenty of spit too. Sex was reasonable but I'm quite a big guy and she is petite, so we didn't really click. Both in doggy and missionary, she used that trick of playing with my balls to stop me going too deep and quick. She got on top and rode me well. I reached round and fondled her buttocks, which felt good. I finished with COB.

Verdict: I would say Amelia is a nice girl but we weren't a good match. The parlour is grotty. Overall a neutral, which is a bit harsh on Amelia. Other punters would have a very good time with her I'm sure.

Price: £50.

Offline Atlas1957

Thanks for the review, were you charged for the OWO, I thought it would have been £50 + £10?

Would you rate the parlour as better or worse than Sheridans in terms of decor?

Offline Rack Admirer

I wasn't charged extra for owo. Maybe that was because all we did was sex and owo. No kissing, reverse oral or anything else.

Difficult to compare with Sheridans. I think all the rooms at Sheridans now have showers, which is better.