Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Massage Liverpool  (Read 957 times)

Offline Bronn

Afternoon All,

Visited this place earlier after what must be about a 6 month hiatus. The main reason for this is because I have found it difficult to negotiate with the girls on my last few visits, but after calling into Hatta firstly just down the road and walking out because neither of the girls took my fancy, I went in to see who was on offer here. And just another word on Hatta, there were two children, must have been about 10 years old sat downstairs when I was there, and I just think this is really inappropriate and made me feel a bit uncomfortable. If anybody has any links to this place on here, perhaps point that out to the management of that place.

At Siam, 3 girls available and the one I found most attractive was Kat, who I have seen a couple times before but never managed to strike a deal on the extras. Previous review of Kat through here- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122002.0

This time was different fortunately and I think the long time between visits and me pointing out why this was, worked in my favour. I got a COB finish at a price I was happy to pay. She wouldn't take her knickers off and left on her little shorts, but as I say, I was happy with the deal- the image of her beautiful face looking up at me as I was preparing to paint her chest, was very satisfying :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Bronn