Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DanielleG Preston  (Read 1316 times)

11 review(s) for DanielleG (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline allaroundmyhat

External Link/Members Only
Half hour incall £80

This was a spur of the moment punt, I was relatively local and had a little time to spare and fancied tits, rung Danielle who answered and was free so gave me the postcode and asked to ring when there.
I chose to park in the pub next doors car park, rang and was duly given room no., Walked straight in and to the lift with no hassle.
Danielle answered the door wearing a tight little black dress and high heels, reasonably pretty face and she looked good in the dress.... firstly she can talk a lot, was asked to take a shower which I did and then she talked some more, was asked to lie on my belly and she gave a crappy massage, was offered a prostate massage which I accepted, at this point she removed her dress and revealed her very fake boobs which to me looked wrong and felt way too hard, she then proceeded to give some oral with, lots of hand movement and quite fast, I then asked if I could return the favour which she said I could but "we haven't much time left" shower and yapping on will do that I thought...so I gave her a little oral then fucked her in missionary, then as soon as I'd popped she was removing me, quick clean up and left......I've given it a neutral as I felt rushed and at £80 for half hour it wasn't a budget punt, I've not gone negative because I quite enjoyed it to a degree and she was relatively attractive albeit with weird tits, she had a nice clean fanny and encouraged me to lick that clit, I've no doubt in her head she was thinking about what she's having  for her tea.
So in summary I shan't be returning but may suit some