Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heathrow punts...  (Read 472 times)

Offline a203203

How doable is it to punt a girl en route to a flight? Easy enough to build in an extra 60 minutes before a flight for a punt. I see lots of girls listed as being at 'Heathrow' but how close are they to the airport? And what are the logistics of getting there and back, storing luggage, etc?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

If you can take a train to Hounslow West (which is very close to Terminal 2, 3, 4 and 5 stations), from there you can take a 20 minute bus ride to most Heathrow hotels. Probably need at least a 2 hour extra time. I don't think 1 hour is doable.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 07:47:44 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline a203203

Thanks! So most of the hotels and girls are in Hounslow West? Or is that Hounslow Central?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks! So most of the hotels and girls are in Hounslow West? Or is that Hounslow Central?

No. What I mean is you'll have to take a bus from Hounslow West station to the WG's hotel. The hotels are up to (roughly) 20 minutes away. I'm suggesting Hounslow West station because the station is very close to Terminal 2, 3, 4 and 5 (I'm assuming you''ll be taking a flight from one of these terminals).

For example, the WG might be working in Premier Inn, it'll take about 10 minutes to get there by bus. Or she might be in ibis, that'll take around 15 minutes.