Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Lion Square, FS Asian Massage Nr Holborn  (Read 2107 times)

Offline sammy276

External Link/Members Only

Right, I am constantly seeking the holy grail of an awesome massage (ideally Thai) followed by equally awesome FS. Rarely do the two go together, and sadly this review is not leading you any closer if you are after the same, but it's not bad for the price. Firstly it is advertised as a massage but ask for sex and they quote you £10 more (so £70/half hour or £100/hr). Location is sketchy above an indian restaurant so if you're nervous about being seen, avoid this one.

The girl is never the same but always oriental (almost certainly Chinese) and this is the reason this is a neutral (you dont know what you're getting). I have been more than once (sorry for not posting sooner) and I have had a great sesh with good to v good massage followed by BJ (always OW only offered), sex in positions which is not bad for £70. Equally some sessions have been average. Girl can be quite fit and under 20 ranging to closer to late 30's with some excess around the hips. This is effectively the pot luck option of punting if you are in the area, and therefore I have given it a neutral. The girls have been unfailingly welcoming and giving their best even if the best does not warrant a consistent positive review. Some may say this is bait and switch and I am happy to be corrected by the more experienced,  but technically they only advertise on Gumtree and don't show false pics as they dont show any pics...

Offline sparkus

Any danger of some more details on the girls seen?

Offline Silver Birch

Adding this place to my list. I don't often want FS when I go for a massage, but it would be nice to know it's on offer if the masseuse is hot.

Offline LLPunting

Read the rules, not a review of a single SP so not a valid review.  You should have posted this in the London massage mini-review thread

Offline sparkus

Ad no longer available and AW profile not in use