Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Storm on Viva Street  (Read 1320 times)

Online randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

I believe she was Stephanie at GEA and had good feedback on here.

I’m wondering if anyone has seen her recently since going Indy and can confirm that she’s still providing a good service. She looks as hot as fuck but as we all know sometimes you can’t trust pics to be the real deal.

Offline YD42

I think you're correct in thinking this is Stephanie from GEA. I remember her tattoos clearly from when I met her, albeit, only once......

Offline Boinky

It is her.

I saw her when she was at GEA a few times and reviewed her with a strong Positive, however, I felt that her service started to slip and she got more interested in chatting and wasting time than "performing".

I never did a follow up review as she left GEA and I've never seen her since, but others have confirmed it was her.

Offline Max121

Yes this is def her she works with another girl who was also at GEA - but now goes by the name of phoenix
Can’t remember her GEA name sorry

Online randydandy2013

Thanks for confirming that she was Stephanie at GEA lads :thumbsup:. The lack of any reviews since going Indy is a bit concerning and I’ll possibly need to TOFTT. The girl Phoenix has good reviews on here and maybe a better option. I’ve added her to my HL.

Offline the fitter

Thanks for confirming that she was Stephanie at GEA lads :thumbsup:. The lack of any reviews since going Indy is a bit concerning and I’ll possibly need to TOFTT. The girl Phoenix has good reviews on here and maybe a better option. I’ve added her to my HL.
Maybe lack of reviews on here, is because she is on Viva Street.

Online randydandy2013

Maybe lack of reviews on here, is because she is on Viva Street.
Possibly mate, I don’t usually use VS myself. I quite surprised that she’s not on AW. I’ve seen a few reports from VS but a lot less than AW.