Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portfolio girls  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Thecook

There hasn’t been to many recent reviews on the portfolio girls lately, quite a few haven’t been reviewed on here.
Who are people recommending???

Offline Doyle

The only one I can recommend that you haven't reviewed is Alice (External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but that's probably not what you were looking for.  I haven't seen any of the lesser-reviewed girls.

Offline sharpshoes78

Have seen External Link/Members Only Lillyluvsit
Assuming External Link/Members Only
Is the same girl, was going to review on the 2nd meet

Offline Doyle

Have seen External Link/Members Only Lillyluvsit
Assuming External Link/Members Only
Is the same girl, was going to review on the 2nd meet

That is the same girl.

Offline scutty brown

There hasn’t been to many recent reviews on the portfolio girls lately, quite a few haven’t been reviewed on here.
Who are people recommending???

Does that mean they've finally stopped paying bribes for reviews?

Offline Thecook

Gutted I was never offered one haha

Offline Dan Dastardly

zzzzzzzzzzz

Offline scutty brown

zzzzzzzzzzz

I see you've got 18+ Portfolio reviews, all positive
Well, a couple of years back several members with fewer reviews than that got banned for posting fake Portfolio reviews.
No I'm not suggesting that's what you've done, but it was a historic problem and something to be aware of.

Offline Dan Dastardly

I see you've got 18+ Portfolio reviews, all positive
Well, a couple of years back several members with fewer reviews than that got banned for posting fake Portfolio reviews.
No I'm not suggesting that's what you've done, but it was a historic problem and something to be aware of.
I know all the stories mate , all I can say is Portfoiio’s comms are a bit hit and miss, I’ve always had a pretty good service and met some great girls , I can tell you with absolute certainty no one in their organisation has ever offered me discount for reviews , I get the impression you have a bit of an obsession with them

Offline johnstoves102938

Never been offered a bribe for a review either, just shit Comms

One of my bookings I arrived and portfolio didn't follow through with the booking it seems, radio silence from portfolio admins. I was later offered a £10/20 discount on my next booking, I suspect this was so I wouldn't negatively review (I absolutely did). Call it what you want but I saw it as a bribe at the time. A pretty poor one too  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 12:00:52 pm by johnstoves102938 »
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brianamorgan

I wouldn't class that as a bribe more compensation or a good will gesture in respite of poor service tbh. Which is the right thing to do seeing as you were let down.

Offline Happyguylucky

Anyone had the pleasure of Meghan?