Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Emma Gloucester  (Read 1703 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776887) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

£140 hr

Comms   9     Txt for booking later in the day,good instructions and in before time.
Location  6     Not the best part of town,I'd not have parked there after dark.House was ok with large bedroom and fan.
Emma    8.5   Emma is gorgeous completely passable,large tits,smallish cock and balls but let down by a not very feminine ass.English isn't great but she's good fun.
Service  9     Massage,OWO,fingering and rimming both ways,FK,I fucked her in a couple of positions.I cummed and so did she in my mouth.

Started with a proper deep massage for which she is clearly trained.Gave me a great rimming before I flipped over and sucked her off.
Continued with this before she went to rubber up,I wasn't expecting this and hadn't prepared so to her visible dismay I said no.
Back to BJ on her until she came in my mouth,fucked her in doggy and mish before she finished me off with a BJ whilst fingering my ass.
Would definately return and she would be a great option for massage lovers.

Offline Cheltclient

Interesting review. Did she stay hard throughout?