Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie - House of Divine 2 (Victoria/Pimlico)  (Read 2380 times)

Offline mrpunts

Millie, 30 min £80
External Link/Members Only

My first time at the House of Divine (HoD) can’t believe I left it so long.

Contact: tried phoning both numbers but there was no answer, fired off a text message asking for girl and time. I received a reply saying the girl and time were good and was asked for name.

Location: several minutes walk from the back of Victoria station in the white town town houses of Pimlico. I went to HOD2 which is a basement flat, I was told HOD1 is the main house.

On arrival I was let in by Ella (also advertised that day) and shown to a room. Shown where the towel and bathroom was. Quite a nice setup and I was the only punter there no waiting for the shower.

The girl: I wanted a black lady and Millie did not disappoint. She has a lovely figure with round good size tits and round pert bum and dark soft skin. Millie is stated to be 28, I’d say probably early 30’s but still very sexy. I wasn’t overly keen on the blonde wig with pig tails, where possible I prefer the natural look, and she was wearing a nice little lingerie set.

The deed: started off with a nice little chat as I run my hands up and down her while sitting on the bed, occasionally nuzzling my face in her boobs. I lay back while Millie lay next to but opposite and started a prolonged but gorgeous session of OWO. Some good depth and shaft attention. She also does this thing with her tongue where she teases the head on the underside - most delightful. This went on for about 2/3’s of the visit and I asked for a time check and switched to doggy style sex for the remainder. Some nice moans, not too quite not too fake loud just right until I unloaded in the bag.

Showered after and left.

Conclusion: It’s just right for a 30-45 min fix for me. Considering other SP prices increases across the HoD represents good VFM and setup. I would gladly return to the venue as well as the SP. Solid positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only