Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Latina Amelia - TOFTT - Aldgate  (Read 865 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7012056) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline johnny2786

I didn't find any reviews here so TOFTT

Link: External Link/Members Only

Place: Close to Aldgate station, flat seems modern but not the cleanest

Cost: 160 for 1 hour + 40 for owo

Comms: Bit delayed but responsive. Good English.

Punt: I was received per usual, hiding behind the door... Looks wise, her face only vaguely resembles the photos but body looked different. She defo doesn't look 20, looks lot older may be pushing 30. Fake tits and can clearly see the scars under her boobs. Got a big ass which also looks like she'd had work done but is meaty.

She asked how long, I'd mentioned 1 hours and paid up and she asked if I want any extras and paid for owo which was more than her advertised price! But I went all out... Just caught up in the moment.

She started by asking me to clean myself and my dick with some wipes and I'd asked to start with a massage hoping we can warm up... She started with some baby oil and gave a half hearted 5 mins of massage and no talk the whole time, I tried to initiate but she was just answering questions rather than making conversation.

She then asked if I wanted to get blow job and I said yes and she got some more wipes to clean and start sucking... Lasted all of 10 seconds for OWO and then she slapped on a condom and sucked for another couple of mins.. got me hard and asked what position I wanted her... Told her to go on top and she did that for and probably spent few mins and then asked if I wanted to try doggy and I'd agreed and finally got her in the position Id wanted and went for a few mins and she stopped.. asked me to lay down on the bed and asked if I wanted a hand job and I should have said not yet and I just was a bit annoyed as it was all happening so fast like a 15 mins p&d. I just wanted her to finish and just leave...

Overall, the worst punt I had so far.. she basically spent 15 to max 30 mins for 200 quid which is ridiculous and all that would be somewhat palatable if her photos were accurate which they most definitely weren't... Too much work done and face is clearly had fair bit work done as well and only vaguely looks like the photos.

One to avoid.. unless you pay just for 15 mins and do p&d, probably all she should be offering imo

« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 05:55:53 pm by johnny2786 »