Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SonyaRose996 - Thornton Heath - (TOFTT) Double Bored Conveyor. 🌭🕳️  (Read 755 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7146090) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online FiveKnuckles

Came across this girls profile and was attracted to the face.  Quite difficult to pin down as she seems to be a night owl.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: March 2023.

Comms:  Very inconsistent.  Text may get answered and calls will be voicemail when she’s sleeping or keeps ringing.  She did eventually answer a text and comms was easy once the postcode and time is agreed.  Seems to manage her own comms.

Location:  Thornton Heath.  Street name removed as per rules about 15min walk from station or take the bus.  Free parking on nearby streets but be aware of any restrictions. 
I think it’s obvious to neighbours what’s happening as I was stood outside to call her and was asked to wait 1min.   
Porch and main door walks into reception with large ‘fuck’ sofa.

The room:  Surprised to be led upstairs into a sparse room with large double bed.  Smelt like shit (someone farted?) in there and the first thing she grabs was a room spray.   

The girl:   Those pics are very flattering.  Her body is shaped like the girl in the white swimsuit, not the black lingerie.  Greeted in cheap ass PJs and should had walked.  :dash:
Age 30-35 my guess.  Approx 5ft-7 so quite tall. HUGE natural tits DD/E.  Dark brown hair in ponytail with Rom resting bitch face.  Fuck-all effort!   She’s big boned and meaty, can’t say it’s BBW fatty.  Guess size 14+.  Definitely the girl with the same tat that’s on her left wrist (pic is mirrored in profile).  Profile pics are a few years old. Good English.

Price: £50 for 15 mins.  Ask me to undress and fucks off for a few long minutes to hide the stash.  Heard other voice and unsure male/female.

Comes back in Panties and white top.  Her phone is conveniently placed on the bed and I check the time we start.  Phone rings and we ignore.
I hop on bed for OW and it’s an aggressive suck on the head and 1/3 shaft.  Does it a few times to get it hard and says lets do mish.  Had to adjust the dom to erect properly as I was worried I’d smash through the front.

Mish is pure hand fucking like I’m throwing a sausage in a pan.  Felt absolutely nothing and was actually wondering if I’m fucking thin air.  Had to check a few times to see if I was actually inside.  I threw a few figure 8’s to check for echo as I hit the outer edges.  She looks away like she doesn’t want to be there and bored.  Pinned her legs and felt like a prickly cactus.

I ask for CG to get me hands on those HUGE fun bags.  She rides as I bounce.  What a heavy pair tits and the biggest naturals I’ve felt.  Still wasn’t feeling anything (no hands in this position)

Switch to doggy and it’s not a huge ass.  (No hands) Can’t even say I pounded as I felt nada.  Had to check a few times so see where I was and there was funk coming from the back hole.  :thumbsdown:

Ask her get back into Mish and she says OK but try cum as we’re running out time (true).  Same shit with the hand.  I pull out and check that I’m actually placing my cock inside and it’s just big bore.  Either lubed or the big bore liners in the cylinder has seen too many miles.
Bit of a brainwave and I ask her position into the corner whilst I stand over.  Tried to get as much friction and pin her legs and hold both wrist over her shoulders.  Go hard and try close her waist for a tighter hole to fuck and her hand moves again so I have to pin her legs/hands back and she gets what I’m doing.

With time running out I ask her wank me for a finish.  She wanks and a request to play with her pussy, which she declines. (Actually happy she declined given the funk downstairs.)  Told her move those huge tits towards me and I get to play with them as she wanks away and tuts as I lightly squeeze them.
Her phone shows we’re about over time so I jump up and ask her to stand infront with her huge tits so I can imaginary splat over them into the bag.  She declines and ask to me to not stand on bed.  I stand on floor and ask her kneel, which she declines.   Out time and blue balled.

Bored and Big Bored.  As I get dressed she’s calling the next guy to check if he’s at the postcode and was about to give the door number. Think he left and was on way back.  :unknown:

Conclusion:    Waste of £50.   Pics are too flattering.  It’s a conveyor belt with too many miles on the clock. Felt nothing from her wide vag.  Spend elsewhere!
Door-to-door over 20min.

There's another girl on side. No idea as she wouldn't give any details.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 07:09:49 pm by daviemac »

Online tergil

I like the look of this one but I will not go to see her now so thanks for this information. Sorry to hear you had a bad time

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Fortunately I was put off by the comms and pricing quoted.

GL with the next one.

Offline bedhedred

Fuck that sounds shit. And very far to go. Thanks for the report and commiserations.