Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty_Carol_Girl - South Kensington (London)  (Read 452 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6479671) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mark.wilmots

URL: External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1 hour for £200 (listed as £180 on AW at the time of booking)

Comms: Called but she didn’t pick up, few mins later was sent a generic message outlining services and her dos and don'ts. Replied back to confirm.

Looks: Carol's pictures were accurate. She is mixed race, natural teardrop medium-sized breasts and the body is more skinny than I expected and would normally go for. She has these great beautiful full lips (no fillers!). If I saw Carol on a catwalk, I wouldn't be surprised.

Location: 10 minute walk from South Kensington station in the direction towards Kensington Gardens. Basement level flat that looked posh from the outside but once in the building, it looked like it was rundown...classic West London.

Meet: The meeting took 10 mins after scheduled as she needed more time to get ready, I would find out once I was inside that after a few late nights, she had overslept into the afternoon and quickly got ready. I say this because unfortunately she had clearly not bothered to wash and there was a strong smell of body order and cigarettes on her and the room she was using didn't have the most fresh smell. Given the level of attractiveness I thought I could power through but found it difficult at times with the smell. Additionally, I could tell she was tired and she did minimal effort to the point where she just laid there as she took a pounding but she was reluctant to even provide any level of OW and minimal FK.

After finishing up round 1, we spoke a bit and we tried to get into a second round but I could tell she was again putting minimal effort and I asked if she could do more but she acted like she didn't understand English. At that point with her laziness and the overwhelming smell, I just decided to cut my losses and was out the door 40 mins into an hour session.

Summary: There is no doubt that Carol is very attractive but given that absolute lack of hygiene and effort, it made for a negative experience. Would not recommend.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing and too bad it was a miserable experience.
 - could you provide a bit more detail on this, please: "was sent a generic message outlining services and her dos and don'ts"
TIA  :hi:

Offline Mark.wilmots

Yes, nothing out the norm, it was just her hour and 1/2 hour rates, luxury apartment and what was included such as DFK (actually FK), massage and she mentioned OWO at her discretion, which was different from her site which said it was an extra £50.

Offline j4247

Shame. I saw her in 2021 and service was ok-good with no smells. I had been thinking of a repeat, but don’t think I will now.