Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice - Chinese Bait and Switch House - Colliers Wood  (Read 1929 times)

Offline PumpDump

External Link/Members Only

This is a Chinese house with the usual setup. Girls on rotation every week, girl never the one in the photo. However they do sometimes WhatsApp you a photo of the real girl working which helps. Prices are 40/60/80 for 15/30/60 mins respectively. OWO and CIM sometimes available for extra £20/30. Location is a small house 5 mins walk from Tandem Centre. Free parking there. Also free parking on roads surrounding the premises but busy and you may not get a space.

Alice is the madam, probably in her early 40s. Sometimes when they have no other girl available Alice works.  I've been greeted by her a few times at this place, one time I arrived for a booking but the girl was still with the previous punter. Alice sat and talked to me. She ended up sitting on my lap and encouraged me to slip my hands up her track suit top to play with her boobs. Things started to get a bit heated with her slipping her hands down my trousers and playing with my cock. However we were interrupted by the girl I was supposed to be seeing to let us know she was ready. If she had taken much longer I think Alice and I may have fucked. Anyway I digress.

On this occasion I fired off a text and was told Alice was working. I was happy to hear that as I wanted to finish what we started last time. So I made my way there. Greeted at the door and she led me upstairs. Paid her £60 for 30 mins and she turned on a heater which quickly heated up the room. The downstairs is a little grotty but the bedroom is clean and well kept.  Alice left for a few mins so I got my kit off and lay on the bed. Alice returned and stripped off. She is a short girl, with small boobs and a little fat. Nothing too bad but she has definitely put on more weight recently as I recall she was quite thin. I asked her to lie down and I ran my hands over her body, although a bit fat I do find her quite sexy. I focused on her nice little tits, caressing them then moved in with my mouth.  Reached down to her pussy which was quite wet already and slipped a finger inside. Stayed at this for a couple more mins then went down on her. She got in to it, opening her legs to give easier access. When she seemed satisfied I came up for air, she reached for the condom and put it on and gave me a quick suck. I asked her to lie back and entered her. We stayed in missionary and I pumped hard until I exploded inside her. Cleaned up, quick chat for a few mins and I was on my way.

To summarise Alice is a decent reliable fuck if she is working. If she is not working the other girls who work here are usually quite good service. All are in their mid 40's, I haven't come across any OAPs as of yet.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 07:26:18 pm by PumpDump »

Offline summernirvana

For someone who hasn't kept track of the Chinese B&S scene for years, what are the odds of turning up and seeing an actual slim, young or younger (as in early or mid 20s) in one of those places today?

I went to one in South Harrow almost a decade ago now when I started punting... and I got stung.

The proverbial cute sounding girl on the phone, turning up, seeing a mamasan opening the door and welcoming me to the premises (thinking she was the maid) and it turned out she was the WG.

I still went for it as she was nice but I couldn't 'finish' so I wound up leaving.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 02:13:47 pm by summernirvana »

Offline PumpDump

For someone who hasn't kept track of the Chinese B&S scene for years, what are the odds of turning up and seeing an actual slim, young or younger (as in early or mid 20s) in one of those places today?

I went to one in South Harrow almost a decade ago now when I started punting... and I got stung.

The proverbial cute sounding girl on the phone, turning up, seeing a mamasan opening the door and welcoming me to the premises (thinking she was the maid) and it turned out she was the WG.

I still went for it as she was nice but I couldn't 'finish' so I wound up leaving.

Odds of getting a young girl, young meaning below 30, is almost zero  :lol:

It would be more cost effective to find one from adultwork and pay the 100 a half hour they ask.

Although maybe you should check out this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370925.0
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 08:26:16 pm by PumpDump »

Offline summernirvana

I see.

I asked because back then I remember people who frequented those places saying you'd find slim girls in their 20s, but they rotated weekly so you could never find them in a single location even if you returned the day after.

I'm dying for an Asian lady but it's a barren land out there.

Offline PumpDump

I see.

I asked because back then I remember people who frequented those places saying you'd find slim girls in their 20s, but they rotated weekly so you could never find them in a single location even if you returned the day after.

I'm dying for an Asian lady but it's a barren land out there.

Since covid the supply of new girls has dried up. Not sure if it is linked to the lockdowns in China but now that things have improved over there maybe we will see some new girls.